ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Mystery of Flight MH370

RavenMad

Has anyone been following the mystery of Flight MH370? How in this modern day can you just lose a plan? And then be so clueless as to be searching in the wrong area for a week?

I'm surprised that they are not able to track where the engine data signal was originating from? It continued to transmit for 6 hours after communication was lost.

Or is it all just a big conspiracy. Maybe Aliens abducted them....The Truth is Out There....Somewhere.

4e95478182f3a27be1e244ff4e08c883951e0992

But the strange thing is those black boxes are designed to start emitting a signal upon contact with water. That has led to all the conspiracy theories surrounding the plane being landed and hiding in a hanger somewhere.

Someone once said if the black box always survives why don't they build the whole damn plane out of it?

Parts of the plane have been found at the bottom of the Indian ocean, now the tough assignment of recovering the black box.

Where are you seeing this Crav? All the info I have seen suggests they analyzed the satellite data from the Engines and triangulated the flight path from that which leads them to believe it was somewhere in a corridor in the South Indian Ocean when it would have run out of fuel and crashed into the Ocean.

There has also been some satellite imagery coming out of China and France that shows debris floating in the Ocean but no ship has been able to recover anything yet to confirm that it's in fact part of the plane. There has also been some debris spotted by other planes but again nothing has been recovered.

Parts of the plane have been found at the bottom of the Indian ocean, now the tough assignment of recovering the black box.

They probably never will. If it is down at about 13,000 feet they more than likely will not be able to get the black box. There is less then 2 weeks left for the pinging so when that goes quite they will never find it.

Where are you seeing this Crav? All the info I have seen suggests they analyzed the satellite data from the Engines and triangulated the flight path from that which leads them to believe it was somewhere in a corridor in the South Indian Ocean when it would have run out of fuel and crashed into the Ocean.

There has also been some satellite imagery coming out of China and France that shows debris floating in the Ocean but no ship has been able to recover anything yet to confirm that it's in fact part of the plane. There has also been some debris spotted by other planes but again nothing has been recovered.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-reaction/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I've been up since 3 am my time and that's all that's been on the news outlets

There is nothing in that article that says parts of the plane have been found.

This. Basically the article is exactly what I said in my post. Satellite data etc. Like Papa said, they may never find the black box. It took them 2 years to find the Air France Black Boxes after that crash over the Atlantic and they knew where to look then. They still haven't found a crash site for this one and some parts of that area of the Ocean are 20,000 feet deep. The US is sending some sort of undersea drone that will search the ocean floor but it has a max depth of 15,000 feet.

• 2 weeks later...

http://news.yahoo.com/biggest-search-yet-malaysian-jet-indian-ocean-021719617--sector.html

KUALA LUMPUR/PERTH, Australia (Reuters) - A Chinese patrol ship hunting for a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner detected a pulse signal in the south Indian Ocean on Saturday, the state news agency Xinhua reported, in a possible indicator of the underwater beacon from a plane's "black box".

A black box detector deployed by the vessel Haixun 01 picked up the "ping" signal at around 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude, according to Xinhua.

It has not been established whether the ping is related to Flight MH370, which went missing four weeks ago with 239 people aboard shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing.