ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

DeSean Jackson released by Philadelphia Eagles

ravinmaniac52

so many questions to answer, why not just take a conditional 6th round pick? I am not buying their excuse of not wanting to push a toruble player on some one.

if he is on the up & up, some one is going to get a star dirt cheap. it would be funny if New England signed him.

"I would like to address the misleading and unfounded reports that my release has anything to do with any affiliation that has been speculated surrounding the company I keep off of the field. I would like to make it very clear that I am not and never have been part of any gang. I am not a gang member and to speculate and assume that I am involved in such activity off the field is reckless and irresponsible.

"I work very hard on and off the field and I am a good person with good values. I am proud of the accomplishments that I have made both on and off the field. I have worked tirelessly to give back to my community and have a positive impact on those in need. It is unfortunate that I now have to defend myself and my intentions.

"These reports are irresponsible and just not true. I look forward to working hard for my new team."

TO was a malcontent who never admitted to him self nor others he was one. Phili may have acted out of self defense, fear of the Hernandez situation, but things don't add up. Even Owens was traded, so why not Jackson? His antics on the field with showmanship, gang signs, the reports of him not practing hard, yes practice, and his affiliations offf the field all add up. I know, it is very difficult to cut off childhood friends, but when they are involved not just in gangs, but in murders, seems to me, cutting them off can't be too hard.

I get that he's an explosive WR/PR... I saw the Philly/NYG game a few years ago. It still makes little sense to go after him. We have a deep receiver corps with TSmith, Jones, SmithSR, Brown, Pitta, and Mellette not to mention I'm sure they'll draft someone else. Everythings connected salary cap wise. Oz is trying to resign Torrey and Jimmy I'd rather we tie up them two then deal with TO jr.

• 1 year later...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/desean-jacksons-home-robbed/ar-BBmnl0U?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=U142DHP

Don't mind the mess, just more coincidences running after Desean. Glad no one was hurt, seriously.....

Los Angeles police confirmed that a home invasion and robbery occurred at the home of Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson in Tarzana, Calif.Jackson was not home at the time of the incident, but there were five adults in the house when four armed males broke in early in the morning of Oct. 21, detective Tracey Angeles of the LAPD’s West Valley Division told USA TODAY Sports.

One of the occupants of the home was injured in the attack while fighting off the intruders, Angeles said.

Angeles said suspects have not yet been identified.

“We’re following up on every lead we have,” Angeles said.

Jackson, a Los Angeles native, is currently with his team in Virginia. Jackson has not played since the season opener on Sept. 13 because of a nagging hamstring injury. He has no catches this season.

“He’ll get to the bottom of it, as will the police, and we’ll go from there,” Washington head coach Jay Gruden said Friday morning.

TMZ reported on Friday that the incident could be gang related, but Angeles said it would be “premature” to classify it as such. She could not say if it appears the house, or any specific occupants, was targeted.

In an interview with ESPN The Magazine last year, Jackson admitted that he still associated with people in gangs that he knew from his youth, but that he was not in, nor ever had been, in a gang.

Well, TMZ is not against making things up to make money.....