ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

So this just happened.

Traveling along in the right lane of I-95 north. Fire engines and ambulance go by on the right. Bob Marberg (WTOP) reports that there is an accident ahead with the second right lane blocked. I'm in the second right lane! So, I get all the way over to the left, and two minutes later discover that the accident is on the left side, and the emergency crews have blocked all lanes but the right. AWESOME!

Grrrrr.

So this just happened.

Traveling along in the right lane of I-95 north. Fire engines and ambulance go by on the right. Bob Marberg (WTOP) reports that there is an accident ahead with the second right lane blocked. I'm in the second right lane! So, I get all the way over to the left, and two minutes later discover that the accident is on the left side, and the emergency crews have blocked all lanes but the right. AWESOME!

Grrrrr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKDAPyfv7Y

You need to be prepared next time.

I'm 15 seconds in, and already sick of Jimmy Fallon. My Lord, he certainly can cackle.

He is the worst interviewer in talk show history. But he says and does a lot of really funny things, and that's what they're looking for nowadays. I guess.

Eh. Fallon just doesn't do it for me. Hits occasionally... probably more than Leno or Letterman... but not the way a really good comic can get a joke moving