ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

I brought up the Perry glasses last year when he came to "debate" O'Malley on meet the press and the like...

Trying and failing to look smart.

Trying and mostly failing at looking young.

Some will fall for it - I mean some think he is smart anyway...

Dee you coming to fla too?? we definitely have to reunite, And Mad Man, we have a time share on the Gulf at Ft Myers Beach, its OK, but living this close to the Atlantic as we do, its a treat...We sell our week because its too close to Christmas to vacation for a week.

Edited by cravnravn

Over the weekend Ben McDonald was the color commentator on WBAL. While I am not sure how good he is at the job so far; I kind of like listening to him. He was always an amusing fellow.

They've used him a bit over the last three years or so... My only complaint is his drawl makes me skin crawl after a while.

They've used him a bit over the last three years or so... My only complaint is his drawl makes me skin crawl after a while.

I just noticed McDonald on the WBAL broadcast as well. I like him a lot in low doses. I went to college in Louisiana so it's cool hearing that Louisiana accent!

I just noticed McDonald on the WBAL broadcast as well. I like him a lot in low doses. I went to college in Louisiana so it's cool hearing that Louisiana accent!

I havent heard him much. Who knows, if he was on more I might tire of him. I just enjoyed what I heard over the weekend.

How can this be, I have a driver that on nights he's up in Jacksonville and can pick up wbal radio.he's a huge baseball fan(rays), now I remember years ago I could pick up wbal in New York city but that's only 200 miles. To vet it 800+ miles away is insane, unless jax simulcast on the same frequency.

Yes we have been up to Amelia Is, Im pretty sure thats where they tagged the great white shark cruising off the shoreline, a few months ago.

Monday we went to St Augistine, very interesting place, amazing the history of Fla and the battles the British and Spanish fought for this land..

Oh, and do all your day trips in the morning, we are in our afternoon rainy season, pop up showers happen everyday around here because of the Sea Breeze effect..My son and future daughter in law are here on vacation now and they have already left for the beach. Im taking a break today, too much beach for me this week.

florida is the top ranked state on lightning fatalities

heat index of 105 in st Augustine yesterday you can have it cravn , I gotta get back north can't play golf in this crapp down here

headed to coastal Carolinas for some real ocean and golf