ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Captain America: The Winter Solider

deeshopper

You are past the back story now. I am hearing a Black Widow spin off. Also the last Thor was better than the first. I think I will see this next week. I love that Mackie is the Falcon. I think the next CA will be Evans last one. I see he wants to stop acting and start directing. Maybe the next one will be the death of Capt and Bucky takes over the mantle like in the comics.

Its getting good reviews and some are saying its as much political thriller as it is super hero movie. Cool.

Supposedly Chris Evans contract is for 6 movies (3 Cap'ns + 3 Avengers) and Bucky's is for 9. Hmm. The 'I want to direct' could always be 'I want a raise' too.

I always liked the Falcon. When I was a kid Marvel would have 4 issue limited series with lesser known super heros that didnt have their own books. I had a Falcon one that was great. I had another one with a character named "Jack Of Hearts". I recently wondered what happened to him and looked it up, he apparently exploded soon after the series I had. lol

Its getting good reviews and some are saying its as much political thriller as it is super hero movie. Cool.

It really is. I was going to wait until next weekend to see it because there are way too many fanboys on opening night (even more so last night...folks were clapping at the darn Marvel trailers), but I read that Winter Solider impacts Marvel's Agents of SHIELD show.

You are like me and hate going to these with the fanboys. Movies like this I see during the week.

What are the thoughts on the new X-Men. I am not really down with Kity Pryde doing time travel. I guess they needed a way to mesh the 2 casts but I don't knwo about that way. Also as much as I love Ellen Page she is not what I have in mind of Kity Pryde.

I think the movies where they try to cram in as much as possible are a mess (I'm looking at you Superman vs. Batman, or whatever the heck it's called). I saw the trailer for X-Men, but still wasn't entirely sure on the plot. I don't think I saw Ellen Page in it at all, but who knows. It looks like it is the Wolverine that does the time travel, though he's already been established that he's around (and looking the same) in the "past". I'm just confused about the timeline.

Yeah I think Superman v Batman is going to suck (BTW it comes out the same day as CA3). They are desperate to do a Justice League movie because of the Avengers and they are working fast to get the parts out. They have WW in there to some degree but I am hearing that they will have Green Lantern too. Spder-Man 3 sucked because they put to much in.
During the X-Men trailer where Wolverine is on the table and someones hands are on the side of his head and they are glowing those are her hands. She is sending his conciousness back in time. Logan basically stopped aging in his 30's so he alwasy looks the same. I am reading that they may recast him after this film though. Jackman is like 48 and how long can he stay this jacked up. It has basically been nonstop for the last 6 yrs. Wolverine 3 and the next X-Men are already in the pipeline which him 3-4 more yrs of staying in this shape. That is really tough.

Maybe Spoiler Alert. If you don't want to know what happens stop reading.

I think I figured out how when they kill Gwen Stacy in this Spider-Man. Emma Stone is wearing the exact outfit Gwen wears when she dies in the comics. I don't think they do it on the Brooklyn Bridge though. That shot in the trailer where Spiddy catches her falling and then flips over to protect her as they crash through a window is it. Later in the trailer she is falling inside a building and he is trying to catch her so I think that is the time.

He's already on board to do another solo Wolverine movie. He's what Stallone wishes he could have been.

Thats a good point. I was going to make a joke about Stallone singing and dancing, but he did try stuff like at various times in his career.

Kitty Pryde uses her phasing powers for time travel now, where she can meld with the mind to help the consciousness travel back in time.

Like Spock?

All these movies are starting to blend together. There's a scene in Winter Solider where Black Widow is warned that her past will be public. I thought, "She can just use the Clean Slate program." It wasn't until I got home that I relized that is from the DC world and Batman has it. Ugh.

There is no way they say it if they aren't going to do it. In th eAvengers they showed Thanos. Thanos will be the bad guy in Guardians and will be the one in Avengers 3. They are looking to keep expanding. Wasn't Panther one of the characters that is going to Netflix?

I love how the Winter Soldier has not been nailed down to a final outcome yet. Also I expect Widow to be in a stand alone film after Age of Ultron.

Thanos will have a cameo again, but The Collector is the main baddie. Panther is not going to netflix.

Black Widow's scenes had to be fast tracked in the Avengers sequel, she done got knocked up. :)