ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Captain America: The Winter Solider

deeshopper

The Netflix series are Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage. I dont think Dr. Strange strong enough for his own movie.

I have never been a big fan of the god superheros or the magical ones.

I would think they can use the Avengers to introduce him as a character. They are using them to give us the Maximoffs.

I never liked Captain America until the movies and he's pretty much my favorite.

I've always been an X-men fan/mutants.

I like the fish out of water aspect of the Captain America movies. They are doing a great job. I was never a big fan of Iron Man either but the movies have made me like him. I'd probably see a Dr. Strange movie, just not that excited about the idea.

I am wondering when they will bring back the Red Skull. I lov eWeaving and he is a great villain.

Weaving has stated he would not come back.

Really? that sucks. I guess they could get someone else to play the Skull.

Technically, he is under a three-movie contract--at least, I think it is three movies; definitely a multi-picture deal. Weaving has stated he hopes they don't exercise the option, as he just wanted to do one superhero movie (or play a super villian or something).

I enjoyed the Norton Hulk.

Me too. But I think Ruffalo could be even better. Puny God was one of the best moments in the Avengers movie and I would like to see more of the comedy side of the Hulk. I would even settle for a Hulk + Thor movie. I liked their interaction in the Avengers movie and think they could work well together in a standalone movie.

Me too. But I think Ruffalo could be even better. Puny God was one of the best moments in the Avengers movie and I would like to see more of the comedy side of the Hulk. I would even settle for a Hulk + Thor movie. I liked their interaction in the Avengers movie and think they could work well together in a standalone movie.

That would be a good film.

I'm not sure about Ruffalo. He didn't really have anything to do for the bulk of the Avengers.

I thought Rufalo was very good. A lot of him was doing the science heavy work. Watching the minutia of that would be boring so it is implied.