ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

22 carries 159 yards 7.2 ypc

vmax

Guest BallTMore

Ray F-ing Rice!

He is amazing. Definitely set the tone.

I liked Ray's answer to what he was thinking on that play: If I get stopped at the 1 they're going to take me out, so I might as well score.

lol

We need to have the same game plan next week. Ray, Willis and LeRon. It will be close if we stick to running the ball.

RAY FUCKING RICE!!!!

51557468.jpg

and the O line was in charge today....serious road grading. I want to single out Yanda but they all had a great game.

They told the Pats what they were going to do and they did it.

"We Suck!"

51557045.jpg

Edited by vmax

Ray's 159 yards is a new Ravens playoff record.

lol...

The New England Patriots crashed hard Sunday.

The Baltimore Ravens went into Gillette Stadium and pounded the Patriots like Keith Moon used to treat his drum kit.

New England lost 33-14 and never really was in the game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/tag/_/name/ravens-patriots-01010-wild-card

and the O line was in charge today....serious road grading. I want to single out Yanda but they all had a great game.

They told the Pats what they were going to do and they did it.

Yea MAJOR props to the Oline and Running backs for running the ball down the Pats' throats when they knew it was coming!

I had to leave at halftime to take my son the Hospital with a fever, but he is fine, the Ravens are fine - we finished watching the game in the hospital and we're pumped!!!!

Yea MAJOR props to the Oline and Running backs for running the ball down the Pats' throats when they knew it was coming!

I had to leave at halftime to take my son the Hospital with a fever, but he is fine, the Ravens are fine - we finished watching the game in the hospital and we're pumped!!!!

I am glad your son is OK!