ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steelers adding 3000 seats

And I was worried I wouldnt hear anything interesting all day!

This actually bodes well for away teams also. First more seats and second this is going to change the wind pattern so maybe you can hit a field goal of beyond 50 yards in there or well 52 yards since that's the record. I'm kinda disappointed by that. I love the open end of the stadium though they say this won't change any views of the city.

Hope they close in that piss poor design gap

I love the open end. You get a great view plus it adds anotyer element to the game with the swirling wind. What other stadium can you watch a game with the beautiful back drop of the city behind it? Hopefully they stick to not blocking the view and it will hold the sound in more so that is a good thing.

I love the open end. You get a great view plus it adds anotyer element to the game with the swirling wind. What other stadium can you watch a game with the beautiful back drop of the city behind it? Hopefully they stick to not blocking the view and it will hold the sound in more so that is a good thing.

Guess you have never been to the ATM?

And your stadium was designed tso that Pitt would never go to that open end in the 4th quarter, you know what happens in the endzone in the 4th, its BS, close it in

Guess you have never been to the ATM?

And your stadium was designed tso that Pitt would never go to that open end in the 4th quarter, you know what happens in the endzone in the 4th, its BS, close it in

home field advantage my friend. Are you going to say seachicken fans need to be quite?

Home Field advantage??? more like cheating

How's that cheating? It's their stadium they can design it how they want. The seahawks stadium was designed for sound theirs for views and wind. Are domes cheating? Also its not like they never have to go into the open end. When they win the toss the other team has the option of which way they want to go.

It is cool to have something at your stadium that gives that something.

If I were the ravens and with that train track in my back yard, I would pay for a train out there to blow that horn at right times

Or better yet, how about this since Baltimore is becoming a cruise port

Edited by cravnravn