ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Snow!

deeshopper

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast I can watch horse racing from Florida in a few hours..And dream.

I have that channel now. :)

We have thunder and lightning on top of almost 2 feet of snow here. It's the wet, hard to shovel stuff. No sign of any snow plows yet. It's almost a white out outside with the wind.

GREAT!!!! Lost the Satelite signal, go outside and the dish has caught 18" of snow...

That's a disaster...call 911!...call the govenor!

I just lost 2 big limbs from my magnolia tree.

I love how all the closings are being scrawled at the bottom of the news reports...like we're too dumb to put 2 + 2 together.

cs_287.jpg

Just spent 15-20 minutes shovelling off my front pourch and steps. It's wet and heavy and hard going so if you are old and feeble, like cravn, shovel for 15 minutes and then stop. Pace yourself. The plows aren't comming anyway.

FYI...at my bottom step I measured 25 inches of snow 8am Catonsville. My street is totally impassable.

457a3e085bd6e82f9bf8bdf80023543b.jpg

Edited by vmax

It's funny... I'm on a private street that the county doesn't plow, so we have a private company. Thanks to the private plows working two small streets non-stop, our streets look good (though you can't get to cars and like, obviously).

But something tell me the county roads a block away are completely toast. The pics on tv of 695 and 95 are crazy.

Snow looks fluffy, but the bottom layers are HEAVY as they were very wet snow and have been packed down. Only took me 15 minutes to go from front door to street (about 25 feet), but only did a shovel-wide path. And stopped at the snowbanks from plowing. Argh.

TV? What the hell is TV? Verizon cut my service off this morning because they suck butt and are completely inept. I'll be missing the Super Bowl tomorrow. Oh yeah, I have no phone service either and get zero cell coverage in my house. By the grace of God do I have Internet.

You all know how much I hate CONcast. But I'm going to have to go back to them. God help me.

TV? What the hell is TV? Verizon cut my service off this morning because they suck butt and are completely inept. I'll be missing the Super Bowl tomorrow. Oh yeah, I have no phone service either and get zero cell coverage in my house. By the grace of God do I have Internet.

You all know how much I hate CONcast. But I'm going to have to go back to them. God help me.

Get AT&T for your phone and internet, and Dish/DirecTV for your viewing pleasure. You'll never look back.

What happened with Verizon? My fam has had great success with them at home...

My new place we have Comcast, and I'm not a fan, but it works. Did you hear Comcast is renaming most of its 'products' ... kind of like Verizon has FIOS, Comcast is introducing.... XFinity!

HA