ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Super Bowl XLIV Commercial Theme: Men Are Pussies

Guest BallTMore

The Who halftime show was nice...for 2 60 year old men.

Jesus. The 1st album I ever bought was the Who's "Who's Next" back in the '70's. I loved them then, but it's time to hang it up.

It's a ton of commercials with men in underwear. Must be some marketing theme that companies got wind of and had to copy it to death.

Actually women are getting cheated. They have to look at half naked ugly morons while the men are fed hot looking women.

Guest BallTMore

I'm a big fan of The Who. They were good. Nothing mind blowing, but ok. Townsend can't hit the high note anymore. Daltrey is ok. He still has that scream.

The last Doritos commercial was great.

"I stole them from Tom's locker"

"We have to put them back... quick!"

"Oh crap"

I really like The Who, I always liked them better than The Beatles or Stones. To me their music never sounded as dated as the other two bands catalogs.

Having said that, I thought they kind of sucked tonight.

Let Prince do it again, he was the best SB halftime I ever saw.

The Dortitos ad, with the yellow lab and the shock collar, that was funny as hell..Towards the end the Clysdale and the Bull, GoDaddy.Com..That Danica is HOT!!

Leave the Who alone, that was a great performance, Pinball Wizard, that was my Fav song when I graduated grade school in 1975