ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Game Balls

vmax

Joe has to get the game ball...21 0f 29 for 306 yards and 5 TD's and a 146 QB rating.

Flacco on fire: Joe Flacco became the fastest player since the NFL-AFL merger to throw five touchdowns in a game. His fifth touchdown pass -- which was a 56-yarder to Steve Smith -- came just 16:03 into the game,....http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/14251/rapid-reaction-baltimore-ravens-18

baltimore-ravens-v-tampa-bay-20141012-18

Next...the Ravens defensive front 7 for constant pressure, 5 sacks, 5 tackles for a loss, 15 QB hits and making life Hell for Glennon.

mike-glennon-c.j.-mosley-nfl-baltimore-r

And...how 'bout one for Forsett. 14 carries, 111 yards for 7.9 ypc.

And...half a Ball to the Browns beat down of the Steelers and the other half to the Bengals for their impressive tie at home with the Panthers.

Edited by vmax

My game ball goes to Juice, he setthe table, Tampa D was clueless as to cover. All first quarter TDs came right at me, it was a great sight, and when their kicker hit the upright,it was me doing the whammy,I kissed that kick right,as soon as I heard that Dooooooooing, I knew it hit the upright,me phone blew up from my son and daughter, caus they were doing it too in Baltimore

• Upvote 1

Have to give one to some one the stats will not show; Dino Nugget, or better know as DeAngelo Tyson. The young man was a beast pushing the pocket eating, consitantly, two blockers on each play. Between he and Ngata, they accounted for four blockers on the line, enabling the linebacker blitzes to get home.

The injury to Canty may be a blessing in disguise, the defensive line yesterday, Williams, Ngata and Dino Nugget was almost 1,000 lbs combined. :scared: :yeah:

Bzw88xUCcAAukOR.jpg

All this is from the Ravens website...

BzyS7cYCUAEcaei.jpg

According to ESPN Stats & Information, Glennon was sacked or put under pressure on 63 percent of his dropbacks (26 of his 49). That’s the highest pressure percentage of any quarterback with 40 dropbacks in the last five years.

“In other words, Glennon didn’t have a chance,” wrote ESPN’s Pat Yasinskas.http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-1013-Internet-Spews-Joe-Flacco-Awesomeness/33a9cf63-d06b-4d20-bf85-22b453c36ee5