ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

really

thesteelhurtin

I haven't read or seen one thing about the Ravens moaning about playing Sunday night. And it's right up the interstate. Not like it's a west coast trip to Seattle.

You were just hiding and licking your wounds. Like you always do when they tank. Then the Steelers win big and you're back to flaunt it.

Nice try with the wife alibi.

I haven't read or seen one thing about the Ravens moaning about playing Sunday night. And it's right up the interstate. Not like it's a west coast trip to Seattle.

You were just hiding and licking your wounds. Like you always do when they tank. Then the Steelers win big and you're back to flaunt it.

Nice try with the wife alibi.

nah I still haven't posted on the steelers board.

There are multiple reports of the ravens crying to the NFL about playing night games in Pittsburgh. Hello jag offs the Steelers have had back to back Thursday nighters in Baltimore. This should be a good game. AhHhhh first post on a board in a long time. The wife was tired of all message boards

Multiple reports huh? Please provide a legitimate link to just one of them. Thanks.

There are multiple reports of the ravens crying to the NFL about playing night games in Pittsburgh. Hello jag offs the Steelers have had back to back Thursday nighters in Baltimore. This should be a good game. AhHhhh first post on a board in a long time. The wife was tired of all message boards

Uhhh, that was back in 2009 jagoff.