ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

When do you think Elway drops another bomb on us?

Tornado700

Of course, I'm talking about Kubiak. At first, I said Kubes in staying because he told us that. It's different now. If he actually was staying, he wouldn't be in Denver right now. The question, of course, then is, how is this offer from Elway any better than the one in Baltimore? Man I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's going to Denver.

He spent years in Denver and has a relationship with Elway. You also have the financial aspect that HC make more. If someone offered to double or triple your salary you'd take it?

Yeah, especially if it meant going "home". I believe that when Kubs said he would remain in Baltimore he believed he would. I think he looked at all the job openings and felt he was happier with us. That was before the Broncos job became available. I think that was quite possibly the only job he would have left the Ravens for. Sure the logical thinking is he would have a better opportunity here but I think his heart is in Denver and for that reason I can't blame him one bit for taking the job with the promotion and more money. Best of luck and now we need to focus on next man up.

It just really dicks us over...

Took all week to set up an interview.

We lose KS to Atlanta, if he were to consider us.

We lose GK's entourage due to their loyalty to him.

Harbaugh and who his now skeleton crew are heading to Arizona for Pro Bowl. When do we hire someone?

Just plain sucks...