ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

NFL.com Needs New/Intelligent Writers

RavenMad

This is what they have as our top 3 needs: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000407751/article/2015-nfl-draft-order-top-three-needs-for-all-32-teams

26. Baltimore Ravens
2014 record: 10-6 (.475)
Top three needs: Pass rusher, RB, OL
Top-rated prospects at positional needs: Pass rusher: Leonard Williams (USC), Shane Ray (Missouri), Dante Fowler, Jr. (Florida); RB: Todd Gurley (Georgia), Melvin Gordon (Wisconsin), Tevin Coleman (Indiana); OL: Brandon Scherff (Iowa), Cedric Ogbuehi (Texas A&M), La'el Collins (LSU).

Neither of those 3 spots are in our top needs. WR/CB/TE in any order should be the focus of the first 3 needs and then pass rusher/RB. OL isn't even a need. We maybe take a late round punt on someone for depth/development but we don't lose any starters or the top backups at OT and G/C.

We will always know more about the Ravens than 95% of the national media. Half of them can't write about football so they write the human interest/ reality crap....."You scored a touchdown...how does that feel?....do you like scoring touchdowns?" Or pounce on anybody who isn't pc.

Most of these so called "writers" are probably family, friends, neighbors, or people who are owed a favor from the boss. This truly amazes me that NFL.com would not know the basic needs and weaknesses of the Ravens. Are they really this stupid or do they just not like the Ravens enough to care to look into it?

They are pathetic. Why don't they just get their information from local writers here? Their track record is pretty good.

Agree with what ravenmad said about our needs. But I'm sure that Oz will go BPA.

I do agree we go BPA within reason. If the BPA in the first 3 rounds was a WR do we take 3 WRs? No, Ozzie will move around the draft board to pick up the guys they really want at the correct spots. I have always believed he pretty much drafts Best Need Available anyway. I'm just saying I think they should be targeting WR/CB/TE early. This all depends on what happens in free agency and if we cut/trade any of our high cap numbers for some cap relief.