ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Rams trade Bradfor to Eagles for Foles

tsylvester

I do not get this one at all.

The boys down here on ESPN seemed to think Bradford was traded to Philly so philly could do a blockbuster trade to move up for mariotta.. That all seems nixed now that the Tennessee qb Locklear abrubtly announced his retirement yesterday. It certainly seems mariotta will be a titan come late April. And Philly will be left with Bradford at qb.

The boys down here on ESPN seemed to think Bradford was traded to Philly so philly could do a blockbuster trade to move up for mariotta.. That all seems nixed now that the Tennessee qb Locklear abrubtly announced his retirement yesterday. It certainly seems mariotta will be a titan come late April. And Philly will be left with Bradford at qb.

That retirement was a surprise, as was Worild's and Willis'. I just don't any team that would be interested in Bradford & his salary.

That retirement was a surprise, as was World's and Willis'.

Article on Epsn, Willis retired because of the toe monster, amazing, something little on the vast as a toe can control your entire career, guess he's lucky he had 8 years in, at least he can draw some pension.

I don't think Locker's retirement had any bearing on what the Titans are doing as they weren't going to resign him anyway. They had already moved on from Locker and are behind Mettenberger as their starter. I think they either trade down or take Leonard Williams.