ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Alright boys, one more month

Tornado700

Speaking of the Os, those off season moves or non-moves turned out OK.

Cruz started out with 18 HRs for April and May but went into a slump in June. Don't know about last couple of days but everyone said he wouldn't hit

as many HRs in that huge stadium as ours. Also his age might be catching up.

Miller the guy we all wanted is now hurt and on the disabled list and no time for return

in site. He had 17 saves and a 1.03 era before injuring his forearm. He got something like

$40M for 4 years, I think so O's might have dodged a bullet there.

Markakis settled in fine in the beginning but is in a bit of a slump.

Meanwhile, our new guys are doing well and O's are on the move. They always started off

slow even in the glory years.

From the Ravens' website:

"Rookies will arrive on July 22, injured veterans on July 24 and quarterbacks on July 26. The rest of the veterans will check in on July 29, and there will be a team meeting that evening."

First practice is the 30th.

Thanks Ray...err...I mean oldno82... :)

We have less than a month to brush up on our posting skills!

For those who are typing 10 words per minute...try to go for 11.

crav will run an "Effective Ways of Trolling" forum Friday nights at 11.

We need a volunteer to run a cut and paste workshop. Maybe this year we can include material sources...it's worth a try.

I'll keep working on my formula to help Dee make money on this website...I've got this far...

1f4b1-Currency%20exchange.png

e450876a2cc5ef61bd5d9678500e0aa9.jpg

Thanks Ray...err...I mean oldno82... :)

We have less than a month to brush up on our posting skills!

For those who are typing 10 words per minute...try to go for 11.

crav will run an "Effective Ways of Trolling" forum Friday nights at 11.

We need a volunteer to run a cut and paste workshop. Maybe this year we can include material sources...it's worth a try.

I'll keep working on my formula to help Dee make money on this website...I've got this far...

1f4b1-Currency%20exchange.png

e450876a2cc5ef61bd5d9678500e0aa9.jpg

I'm in midseason form, I've been tuning up my skills on the new England homers on another board, it won't be long before km banned..they can't handle the truth

We have too much timer on our hands....

1907510_10153496566888395_13502125819527

Anne Arundel County Police Department

We know how you all are, before you start, it isn't Joe Flacco. But who is it? Help us ID.

Theft from auto suspect

Credit card that was stolen out of a vehicle was used at a Severna Park convenience store.

If you recognize this suspect, please contact Officer Chen at 410-222-6145 or email at p92015@aacounty.org.

Thanks for your help.

What do you think guys?

We're holding tryouts today for the enormous backlog of posters who want to post on this site.

Should we let them in?

FzpWYSC.jpg

I don't know about this guy. We would have to be carefull of the photos we put up and the things we say...

child-using-computer.jpg

Edited by vmax

• 2 weeks later...

T.C. starts in about 9 days and our first game of the season (exhibition) starts in 26 days. Not long after that, the weather cools, the leaves turn red, and we're enroute. Ain't the beer cold.

T.C. starts in about 9 days and our first game of the season (exhibition) starts in 26 days. Not long after that, the weather cools, the leaves turn red, and we're enroute. Ain't the beer cold.

:yeah:

And rookies report on the 22nd. Just 5 days away!

Is it just me or has the off-season seemed to have lasted forever?

you still can crav

aarp has plenty of specials for ol' fogeys

take Aamtrak

rent a car

you just don't want to miss out on all those earlybird bluehaired specials down in the sumshun state

I've been making it through this by watching games on NFL Rewind.

I never tire of watching the Ravens beat the Steelers in last years playoff. Nice offensive balance between the run and pass. They have to keep committed to running the football.

Pre Camp Power Rankings...

5. Baltimore Ravens

Baltimore has done well to maintain one of the NFL’s most talented defensive units. And with new offensive coordinator Marc Trestman on board, the Ravens replenished Joe Flacco’s arsenal with two of the draft’s best receiving prospects -- wideout Breshad Perriman and tight end Maxx Williams. Flacco is shaping up as an under-the-radar MVP candidate. http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pre-training-camp-power-rankings-patriots-fall-from-the-top/ss-AAd1cno?ocid=iehp#image=29