ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ah crap - Perriman bruises knee

TBird

Here we go again. Busted knee already for our blue chip receiver. Aaron Wilson said it's

day to day situation. Ravens say it's minor injury.

Dooom has tendenitis.

Another undrafted WR impresses at camp.

Webbie passed conditioning test.

Taliaferro is much leaner and quicker this year.

Arthur Brown former #2 draft pick who has been big bust scored TD after Buck Allen dropped pass.

Allen was supposed to be a good pass catcher.

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL

I met a Raven fan yesterday who is also a Central Florida fan. He just shook his head and said, "Man, what were the Ravens thinking drafting him. Have you seen him play? They wasted a pick."

photo.jpg "I'm not trying to be a Negative Nelly...

Kiper ranked him 15th best player in the country and Oz had him 17th.

Perriman had good mini camps continued with good training camp. So far nobody

in the Ravens secondary can cover him.

Agree. Hopefully he'll return to practice Monday.

Whenever Harbaugh says somebody 'tweaked' something it's usually worse than that.

This is getting serious with Brown and Perriman. Let's hope they are practicing tomorrow.

If the season started today, Joe would be throwing to Steve Smith, Aiken, Gilmore and Campanaro. Trestman will have to get the RB's involved in the passing game.

I'm not feeling it.

This is getting serious with Brown and Perriman. Let's hope they are practicing tomorrow.

If the season started today, Joe would be throwing to Steve Smith, Aiken, Gilmore and Campanaro. Trestman will have to get the RB's involved in the passing game.

I'm not feeling it.

Apparently the Brown injury is serious. Regardless, it looks like Butler and Waller are really performing to try and be that possession guy.

I am not worried about Perriman. A deep bruise can take over a week to go away. Looks like the Ravens are being overly cautious and waiting till he gets all mobility back, but reports are saying he's not limping or anything.

HARBs said if Perriman isn't ready by the game Thursday night, it's time to

worry. He's missing valuable practice time and getting his chemistry down

with Joe.

Meanwhile, Aiken has impressed filling in for him.

Reports say Butler and Waller have been solid too. It's going to be very difficult to decide who to keep. Waller is too good to try and stash on the practice squad. I'm not sure if Butler would pass waivers either. We still have four preseason games, but nice to see the young guys stepping up.