ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Nice Game Tyrod Taylor

vmax

14 for 19 for 195, a TD and 128.3 QB rating. Ran 9 times for 41 yards.

Rex is putting something good together there. Really, the Colts were never in the game and didn't score until the end of the 3rd quarter.

Well he may have learned from Joe F over in the QB. As Tyrod Taylor may have really learned from Joe while backing #5 up.

He is playing very well, consistantly so far. His accuracy is fabulous, which was one of his issues. The other was reading defenses. I have yet to see a game of the Bills, but it appears he has conqured that issue as well.

Happy to see Tyrod doing well. I know he was an extremely hard worker and was well liked by his teammates. We never heard a peep from him as our backup QB and I'm sure he gave us great looks in practice.

The guy made our team as a sixth round pick four years straight. How many sixth round picks could say that? Much less as a second string QB. We could have easily signed a vet backup and cut Tyrod but didn't. IMO that says a lot about how highly our coaches thought of Tyrod.