ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Let's get OJ into the RIng

BMoreHon

Hey everyone-

I have contacted a young woman who heads up the "I support O.J. Brigance in his fight against ALS" on Facebook about contacting the Ravens to get him into the Ring of Honor. She has some connections but needs as many names on a petition as possible. So I am reaching out to this community! Here is the "spiel":

This is a petition to have O.J. Brigance inducted into the Baltimore Ravens Ring of Honor for the 2010 season. O.J. displays the Character, Gratitude, Vision, Passion, Faith & Courage, Competitive Spirit, and Humility required. If you would like to see all the qualification for the Ring of Honor here is the link

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/History/Ring_of_Honor.aspx

He has won numerous awards as a player, member of the Baltimore Ravens front office and member of the community. He is the only person in the history of football to win both a Grey Cup and A Superbowl for the same city. He is a true Champion and the Ring of Honor will not be complete unless the Ravens induct O.J. Brigance. For more on O.J.'s accomplishments please click on the link below.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Staff/Player_Personnel/O,-d-,J,-d-,_Brigance.aspx

If you would like to see O.J. Brigance in the Baltimore Ravens Ring of Honor please add your name. I will make sure it gets to the leader.

Thanks!

Bmorehon (aka Gina Allard)

1. Gina Allard

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone-

I have contacted a young woman who heads up the "I support O.J. Brigance in his fight against ALS" on Facebook about contacting the Ravens to get him into the Ring of Honor. She has some connections but needs as many names on a petition as possible. So I am reaching out to this community! Here is the "spiel":

This is a petition to have O.J. Brigance inducted into the Baltimore Ravens Ring of Honor for the 2010 season. O.J. displays the Character, Gratitude, Vision, Passion, Faith & Courage, Competitive Spirit, and Humility required. If you would like to see all the qualification for the Ring of Honor here is the link

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/History/Ring_of_Honor.aspx

He has won numerous awards as a player, member of the Baltimore Ravens front office and member of the community. He is the only person in the history of football to win both a Grey Cup and A Superbowl for the same city. He is a true Champion and the Ring of Honor will not be complete unless the Ravens induct O.J. Brigance. For more on O.J.'s accomplishments please click on the link below.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Staff/Player_Personnel/O,-d-,J,-d-,_Brigance.aspx

If you would like to see O.J. Brigance in the Baltimore Ravens Ring of Honor please add your name. I will make sure it gets to the leader.

Thanks!

Bmorehon (aka Gina Allard)

1. Gina Allard

2. Gary Moore

I have no problem with OJ going in the Ring. I followed him in the CFL and was excited when he became a Raven. It's more about what he means to this organization off the field that puts him in.

I'll sound cold if I disagree but I am not sure he should be there.

Then again if Byner is.......

I think that they were also hasty in giving Boulware and McRary the nod as well..There are a lot of players that will play longer and contribute more to the team down the pike IMO.