ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

AMERICA'S GAME: 2000 BALTIMORE RAVENS

vmax

I saw it last night at and it was awesome. Great combination of commentators.

Interesting side story...Dilfers playbook was stolen during the last regular season game in Nashville. He said when they went back to Nashville in the playoffs, the Titans knew every offensive play they were running and blew up the offense before it could get going. He knows they stole it.

2000 Baltimore Ravens - Re-live the story of the 2000 Baltimore Ravens through the eyes of Brian Billick, Ray Lewis and Trent Dilfer. Narrated by Alec Baldwin.

Here's the NFL network schedule:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule

44282890-03214412.jpg

Crav and Max,

I cut my dinner short last night to come home and watch the show. It was awesome !

After watching the show, it really gives you a tremendous appreciation for just how special and unique that 2000 team was.

I am convinced we will never, ever see a D like that again in the NFL. It was a thing of beauty to me !

Also, Billick, in spite of all his critiques, was the perfect coach for that team. He got way too much flack for being a pompous ass and blowhard. I personally met BB, shook his hand, got a photo shoot, and his autograph (on his leadership book) during the 2001 traning camp at McDaniel. He was very cordial and friendly and did a good job of handling Preston during the Q&A session and Qs involving Dilfer's release and the Grbac signing.

Good stuff !!

Guest BallTMore

I also watched this last night. It really is great!

I turn into the biggest girl when I hear Ray say, "I turned to Adelphia Coliseum and told them: Be quiet...because y'all done."

Goosebumps. No wonder they hate us! :D

furst.jpg "OK...who cried during the Jermaine Lewis segment?"

I totally cried...I also cried, got goosebumps, etc. whenever Ray talked. What surprised me was how much Trent Dilfer just rubbed me the wrong way...He is an awfully cocky guy for someone who is like not that good.

What surprised me was how much Trent Dilfer just rubbed me the wrong way...He is an awfully cocky guy for someone who is like not that good.

I got that same sense too. I was never much of a Trent Dilfer fan, but he did what he needed to do.

And max, the Jermaine Lewis part was really moving, I had completely forgotten about that aspect of the game.