ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Can't take Berman anymore

vmax

It's not even what he says now...which is mindless drivel...he just sounds so phony...trying too hard...it's an act that's really gotten old.

I do NFL Gameday and ABC's Pre game shows...Can't watch Fox either.

Edited by vmax

Yea I'm with you guys. During the NFL Draft the cameras went to him too early and he was trying to wave them off angrily, then when he realized they were sticking with him, he snapped back into his phoney character. That was it for me - the guys a joke. I'm not so fond of the rest of the countdown crew either. Keyshawn is annoying, Chris Carter is a retread, Ditka doesn't bring anything interesting. Pretty much the only guy left that I like is Tom Jackson. I always liked Steve Young on there, I don't know why they only use him on Monday nights. I watch Gameday and just deal with Michael Irvin's annoying cadence.

Guest BallTMore

Jumped off that ship years ago. I agree, he is beyond annoying.

I'm a NFL Gameday fan. I like Rich, Mooch and Deion. I agree with OTR, Irvin is...meh. He doesn't need to be there, he adds nothing.

I like Fran Charles, but I don't like him doing gameday final. The chemistry between Rich, Mooch and Deion was very fun. I miss the "Adrian PETERSON" and the "Ray Rice Running..." and all the other fun stuff. Fran is more professional...calm.

There was great stuff in a book called ESPN: The Uncensored History by Michael Freeman about Berman. Nothing too awful (like multiple sexual harassment allegations against Tirico) but it basically said he liked staying at ESPN and in Bristol because he was a big fish in a little pond and liked the constant attention. The Pope Of Bristol is what they called him. He expected special treatment and usually got it.

Wow...I thought the draft thing was the worst one. papa you are blowing my mind with those clips.

There was great stuff in a book called ESPN: The Uncensored History by Michael Freeman about Berman. Nothing too awful (like multiple sexual harassment allegations against Tirico) but it basically said he liked staying at ESPN and in Bristol because he was a big fish in a little pond and liked the constant attention. The Pope Of Bristol is what they called him. He expected special treatment and usually got it.

Tirico too?! Next you're gonna tell me Scott Van Pelt is a rapist(berger)

Wow...I thought the draft thing was the worst one. papa you are blowing my mind with those clips.

Tirico too?! Next you're gonna tell me Scott Van Pelt is a rapist(berger)

Remember when Gary Miller took a leak out a bar window onto some cops?

Not the 'Cuse guy! I always saw Tirico as being kind of timid; at least that perception is now gone.

Remember when Gary Miller took a leak out a bar window onto some cops?

LOL..I don't remember that, but I know Harold Reynolds and another guy (starts with an S...his name escapes me but he used to pick on John Clayton all the time in those Professor vs the QB segments) got booted for sexual harrassment.

Guest BallTMore

Sean Salisbury. Total jackass. I would actually feel bad for John Clayton during those segments.

The Trico stuff surprises me, but you can get sexual harassment claims just for saying "nice shirt". It usually depends on if the women finds you attractive or not.

:biggrin:

Aside from the NFL Draft one, those are all at least five years old, Max. Never going to happen.

They'll catch him for pulling a drunkin Rthsslssxbrrgrrrr....it's inevitable.