ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Grossman is better than McNabb

vmax

According to Shannahan.

Rex Grossman....friggn'n Rex Grossman.

Plus Shanny gives no explanation why, 8 weeks into the season, his franchise starting QB doesn't know the 2 minute drill.

Obviously he thinks the owner and Redskin fans are dumbies.

This can only happen in D.C.

cs_287.jpg

Maybe McNabb threw up in his office and Shanny's pissed.

I'm hearing McNabb won't practice hard and fast, that they want a faster smoother tempo...it's all well and good to want that but insanity to think Grossman will do that.

Yea...let's try out Jarmarcus Russell....right....

No, I think it had to do with Bookies and the 2 point spread, Wash getting 2 points in Detroit was the pick of the week according to Vegas, If the Skids would have got within the 2 Sunday, Vegas would have taken a bath..I think someone else chimed into Shannyrats head set about making a change..I think his name was Guido

No, I think it had to do with Bookies and the 2 point spread, Wash getting 2 points in Detroit was the pick of the week according to Vegas, If the Skids would have got within the 2 Sunday, Vegas would have taken a bath..I think someone else chimed into Shannyrats head set about making a change..I think his name was Guido

lol yeah, no other real reason to pull McNabb, I took Deadskins on that spread... oh well I've made worse decisions, but it was worth it watching that ball pop out of Grossman's body and turn into a defensive touchdown.