ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Joe...

oldno82

I don't like Flacco out there either. Put a TE out there who can at least run block for Jackson.

The only reason would be they are setting up a trick play for later in the season. Otherwise we are asking for trouble.

I'm surprised no team has put a LB out there on him and told the LB to hit Joe when the ball is snapped.

If that’s accurate it’s both stupid and dangerous to put him him out there.

I don't like Joe out there either. The Ravens are playing 10 on 11.

Lamar did have the longest run of the season for the Ravens yesterday.22 yards. He is scary in the open field. I thought it was sweet.

There has got to be more coming out of this. They must have 2 or 3 trick plays that they haven't shown out of this formation. Maybe in the playoffs they break them out. Until then, we'll see this every week.

Lamar is one dangerous dude out in the open field. Imagine if he just had a semi-accurate arm

No doubt.

We won't know if he's developed as a passer....meaning an NFL passer, because he threw for a ton of yards and TD's in college....but look out if he makes that big step.

If Marty never calls a passing play for him how can he take the step?