ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Steelers

vmax

Never should have been thrown, never... 3 guys around the area, someone else should have been open, where is the all 22 shot.

Lamar is going to lose this game. Almost a 6 min drive all runs and no one can get open on one pass play? Hard to believe

It was a perfect throw and a clear drop by Boyle. You are way too critical of LJ

It was a perfect throw and a clear drop by Boyle. You are way too critical of LJ

Throw was ok, not great, great was the defensive play, even though he did not catch it.

My point is someone else had to be a better option. But as I have been saying, if the throw/ player is not inside the # or outside the nubers short, he cant, won't make the throw. Only crossing or seam routes.

This is why there are always 2, 3 players around his passes. Defenses are keying on this.

Throw was ok, not great, great was the defensive play, even though he did not catch it.

My point is someone else had to be a better option. But as I have been saying, if the throw/ player is not inside the # or outside the nubers short, he cant, won't make the throw. Only crossing or seam routes.

This is why there are always 2, 3 players around his passes. Defenses are keying on this.

I think youd have a point if the defensive player swatted the ball away or ortherwise contacted the ball first. Boyle brought it in then muffed it. Everything is not on Lamar.