ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mr Negativity

vmax

vernon.jpgMr Negativity has rented space in my head today. :o

The Cowboys have to win to have a shot at the playoffs...plus all that last game at Texas stadium for Mexico's team stuff. They will be fired up...just like they took it to the Giants (who slaughtered the Ravens).

If Washington can't play,m then the Ravens D is in deep shit.

Walker and Ivy won't get it done. Samari will.

The only D that will work is to rush/hurry/sack and beat up a gimpy Romo. Knock him out of the game. Attack, attack, attack.

Our DB's are too short for this game...and slow to boot.

The Offense will need to explode...I think 30 points worth....against a good D

My Negativity has me seeing our playoff hopes ending Saturday night.

I've got to get this MF'er out of my head!

Help!

Im with ya, I dont feel good about Saturday Night..It might be the final nail in our playoff coffin.

30 Points against Dallas. not unless Cam lets Joe go, and not pull the stunt like he did Sunday.

And for Christs Sake Rex, throw the effin prevent out of the effin playbook..IT DOSENT WORK.

Edited by cravnravn

The reality is that the Ravens have lost 3 out of 5 games against teams with winning records. Close games with halftime Ravens leads butwith some poor 4th quarter performances.

They couldn't finish them.

Maybe the 3/4 insane Ravens D will confuse Romo and his line. I hope. He has to play from his back or running for his life because the covergae will not last long IMO.

I'm sure everybody on the Ravens knows what is at stake and will bring their "A" game and "A" gameplan.

It will take an "A".

Like everbody I want to see the Ravens have a fabulous end to an amazing season by making the playoffs.

Like everybody I want to see them piss on Jerry Jones's parade.

peeing.jpg

Guest BallTMore

He's in my head, too. :unsure:

Fabian needs to play for me to actually feel we can compete. Even if he does, the matchups aren't in the Ravens favor.

Owens, Williams and Witten dwarf our secondary, and we know they're not great tacklers in space to begin with.

Our offense needs to keep pace with the Cowboys offense, and seeing how Cam seems to go conservative against better defenses, I don't feel like we'll be able to.

But the Ravens have surprised us all season, maybe they'll find a way to pull this one out.

Vmax,

You are spot on. I dont see any scenario by which we can beat the Cowboys. None. We just pooped away a winnable game to our biggest Division rival. We will carry this hangover game to Saturday night where I predict a offensive performance similar to the Colts and Giants games

In spite of their recent implosion and locker room issues, Dallas has way more talent at skilled positions. And if Fabian Washington is out, our pass D will be lit all night by Romo & Co.

I do see us bouncing back stonger against Jax and hopefully finishing 10-6.

Im with ya, I dont feel good about Saturday Night.

In the words of Elton John, Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting. Beat the plowboys because I hate Dallas!

"In spite of their recent implosion and locker room issues, Dallas has way more talent at skilled positions. And if Fabian Washington is out, our pass D will be lit all night by Romo & Co."

That about sums it up.

We need to blitz, and blitz some more

Game is winable

The best thing the Ravens have going for them is knowing Dallas is planning a big party at the Ravens expense. TheCowboys, Jones and their fans think that all night it's going to be a fun celebration.

That is a slap in the face and I think the Ravens will go all out.

The Ravens just need to arrive in their party mobile...

float.gif

Edited by vmax

Guest BallTMore

I think Cam and Harbaugh hammered to Joe that the Steelers would be coming all night, so he had to get rid of the ball. I think it made Joe a bit uncomfortable. When he had time, it still looked like he couldn't wait to get rid of the ball, which caused him to overthrow his receivers.

I'm sure he knows Dallas will send the house too. Hopefully Joe doesn't look as uncomfortable when he actually gets time, and he makes the 'Boys defense pay.

Get some hurry up offense in there...Joe's comfortable with that and it will gass the fat ass Cowboys. Then...Joe likes the shotgun...make him feel like he's back at Deleware...:)

Meanwhile...Rex needs to dial up every blitz he got. As soon as Romo says "One thousand one..." BLAM!!!!!!

Any Ravens fans that will be attending the game...please hold up signs like "Romo likes Witten and not T.O." in Owens face or "T.O. Not Allowed in Romo's Private Gameplan Meetings" and "Romo Privately Asked Jerry to Get Williams".

I think Cam and Harbaugh hammered to Joe that the Steelers would be coming all night, so he had to get rid of the ball.

Sad thing is, Joe had time vs the Stealers..Hitting Heap for what 1 pass, that it going to get it done. Wheres the Suggs pkg? Troy Smith..For us to even have a chance, we will need the element of surprise or taking Jessica Romo out of the game.