ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I saw a play Roman has to steal

papasmurfbell

I know the play and, wow, what a second half!

Joe Burrow looks like high grade NFL material.

This situation happens frequently when Lamar starts moving in the pocket or scrambling. The LB's and DB's freeze, don't know whether to come up or cover. Advantage Ravens.

AAJmYWz.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f

2 hours ago, vmax said:

I know the play and, wow, what a second half!

Joe Burrow looks like high grade NFL material.

This situation happens frequently when Lamar starts moving in the pocket or scrambling. The LB's and DB's freeze, don't know whether to come up or cover. Advantage Ravens.

AAJmYWz.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f

The only thing I hated about that game was that Joe Burrow will most likely end up a Bungle.

He looked great, made some fabulous throws but his receivers were either wide open or making great catches. The likes they won't make in the NFL.

Just as Tua had his "great set" of receivers drop several passes that would have changed the outcome of that game, even with him not throwing his best.

I like both qbs for great college players but I am not sold on either of them being a great qb at the next level, certainly not right away and not for a bad team. Luke Mahomes, the key will be where they go.