ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pumpkin, Apple or Egg Custard?

cravnravn

These Ravens of the past few weeks have the ingredients in place..Offence, Defense and Special Teams..It takes those 3 ingredients to make a Championship pie. 

The past few games we heard. We will lose to New England., didn't happen. Then it was we will lose at Seattle.didn't happen. Then we hear Texans this and that..Next up, we head west for the Rams. With the way our D is playing. I don't envision a problem with us getting a W.

I'm still in shock of our offensive output. Just keep Lamar healthy.

It is shocking, Crav! I keep seeing new things every week that excite me.

And where did this defense suddenly come from? The secondary is covering so well the qb's can't get off a throw before being snowed under by the Ravens D.

Yup...just keep Lamar healthy. The whole team just feeds off of him.

I'm flipping out. Never seen anything like this before....and never, as a Ravens fan, have I seen such an exciting team.

Today was one highlight reel, play after another. Dozens on them.

The fans in the stadium were on fire. Ravens ownership has gone all out to really make the game experience there fabulous. Of course....fielding a winning team helps a little bit. :fishin: .I must have high fived 40-50 fans and everybody was talking to each other like brothers and sisters. I mean it was one big party. Get your PSL's now because we have fun, competitive football for years to come.

Dig this....seated next to me were 4 CFL fans who took the long trip from Saskatchewan  to see Lamar and the Ravens. They bought Ravens gear. :gorave:

8-2!!!

Wow! :gorave:

For years I hoped to see an exciting Ravens offense. The closest they came before this season and last season was the playoff series and the Super Bowl of the 2012 season.

Now, I get to watch one every freaking game! And now the defense is coming on. Congrats to Lamar, Greg Roman, the offensive line, the defensive secondary and the new pass rush. Lamar for MVP for sure now. Also kudos for Harbaugh for realizing he had an exceptional talent to build an offense around and then delegated the execution of that to G. Ro. and Lamar. Kudos also to Martindale for building an effective defense after a horrible early start to the season. Those 500 yards given up per game are now just a bad memory.

Lets us not forget the offensive, ney, the impressive line. Opening running holes, not just giving Lamar time to throw, nor room to throw, but lanes to move through, to throw through, how long have we waited for a line like this?

And there is no discounting the pick up of Ellis and Peko, who added size & depth, allowing Williams and Judon and Ricard time to rest & get after the qb.

Who cares about the next game right now, they destroyed a playoff team, again. 8-2 baby!

Yea. Lamar had all day to throw. Congrats O line. :gorave:

Huge getting Ellis and Peko.

You forgot Bynes....so many player high lites.

OH...I'm reveling in this. 8-2!

And you are so right...it's totally different rolling over the Seahawks, Patriots and now the Texans. All playoff caliber teams. All legit contenders and dangerous in their own right.

The Ravens are defeating the best....with ease.

Don't wake me up.