ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

7 Ravens will be no shows for Pro Bowl

vmax

:yeah:

Ravens quarterback and Most Valuable Player favorite Lamar Jackson received more fan votes than any other NFL player in balloting for the Pro Bowl, the NFL announced Monday.

In the month of voting that ended Thursday, Jackson finished as the league’s leading vote-getter (704,699), far outpacing Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (539,768) and Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (468,838). Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (431,748) and Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey (406,477) also finished in the top five.

The Ravens led all teams in total votes received, finishing ahead of the San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks. They also had an NFL-high seven leading vote-getters at their respective positions. In addition to Jackson, fullback Patrick Ricard, tight end Mark Andrews, tackle Orlando Brown Jr., guard Marshal Yanda, cornerback Marcus Peters and kicker Justin Tucker finished atop AFC balloting.

Pro Bowl rosters will be announced Tuesday night. Players for the all-star game are determined by fans, players and coaches, with each group’s vote counting equally toward the 88 total players selected....https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/lamar-jackson-finishes-as-leading-vote-getter-in-pro-bowl-fan-balloting-ravens-get-most-votes-overall/ar-BBY3JyX?ocid=U508DHP

They have won RESPECT and recognition.

Let's hope they don't play in it. :gorave:

s-l640.png

Make that 12! :gorave:

Unbelievable!

.The Ravens tied the Pro Bowl record with 12 players selected to the original list. ...............Tight end Mark Andrews, long snapper Morgan Cox, cornerback Marlon Humphrey, running back Mark Ingram, quarterback Lamar Jackson, outside linebacker Matt Judon, cornerback Marcus Peters, fullback Patrick Ricard, offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley, strong safety Earl Thomas, kicker Justin Tucker and offensive guard Marshal Yanda will represent the Ravens. ....

My guess is that most of us saw this Ravens roster as average or a cut above before this season started.

Seeing Ricard and Ingram make it is awesome.

Zeus jr has really impressed me this year. If you recall, I "begged" the Ravens not to draft him only to have them draft him right after I posted not to in the draft thread.

He was lazy and weak, slow, took his size for granted coming out of college amd struggled with speed rushers because of the aforementioned.

Yet this year he has turned completely around. When he hits free agency, he will get paid nicely. It's nice to be wrong sometimes.

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

Zeus jr has really impressed me this year. If you recall, I "begged" the Ravens not to draft him only to have them draft him right after I posted not to in the draft thread.

He was lazy and weak, slow, took his size for granted coming out of college amd struggled with speed rushers because of the aforementioned.

Yet this year he has turned completely around. When he hits free agency, he will get paid nicely. It's nice to be wrong sometimes.

Morgan Cox is a Pro Bowler. You were right about him and I was wrong to jump on has back after last week's blocked punt.