ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Up Next: Bengals

vmax

Ravens beating the Bengals???

I'll have to see it to believe it.

Of course they have been stinking it up for 10 games and now suddenly Palmer comes out of his opiate induced daze just it time for the Ravens. 157 QB rating....

They are a better team and offense without Batman and Slobbin and the big mistake was not getting their younger receivers PT. They are just better than the "Look at Me" clods Palmer had to work alone with this year.

OK...if the Ravens can win Sunday and get over this huge mental hurdle then they are going to be one scary playoff team.

Beat the Bengals and they'll beat the rest. That's my prediction.

Edited by vmax

Hey guys, lets not overlook the fact that the Bengals are coming to town this Sunday and would love to hang another loss on us. Carson Palmer destroyed the Chargers last week without the 'mighty' TO and Ocho and the Chargers were arguably the hottest team in the NFL.

Lets take care of this Sunday's business and then we can concentrate on the playoffs.

Ravens beating the Bengals???

I'll have to see it to believe it.

Of course they have been stinking it up for 10 games and now suddenly Palmer comes out of his opiate induced daze just it time for the Ravens. 157 QB rating....

They are a better team and offense without Batman and Slobbin and the big mistake was not getting their younger receivers PT. They are just better than the "Look at Me" clods Palmer had to work alone with this year.

OK...if the Ravens can win Sunday and get over this huge mental hurdle then they are going to be one scary playoff team.

Beat the Bengals and they'll beat the rest. That's my prediction.

Good Grief Max! Are we on the same brainwave channel? I just posted the same topic as you did.

I bet. You've had nothing to watch all season.

Week 2 was pretty good. Went downhill from there for awhile, but has come back well the past two weeks. The Bengals alway start playing better when the chance to lose a top draft pick looms.

Guest BallTMore

I'm with you, I'll have to see it to believe it.

I expect a conservative gameplan from Cam to start. If Joe throws an int early, the fans will go into meltdown mode.

Of course we'll all go into meltdown mode if we lose and the Brown pull off the upset.

I don't get the 9.5 points. Bet the house.

That's what I did. Rod Woodson picked the Bengals to "upset" the Ravens earlier on NFL Network today. He didn't seem too convinced of it though, just going on track record of recent years. I think the Ravens can win, but probably not by 10.

Like I said...beat the Bengals and they'll beat the rest.

Woke up liking the Ravens chances this morning but seeing is believing...so I think I'll go down and watch... :)

lol! Suggs before the game...

Suggs drives from his house, alone, trying to clear his head.

"That's when I go from being Terrell Suggs into T-Sizzle," Suggs said, referencing his nickname. "It's kind of like Clark Kent going into the phone booth."