ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Judon Tagged

vmax

Why oh why? Ok, maybe he gets more consistent with another good motor guy in the rotation so that he can get rest. But if that is the case, is he worth all of that money?

I understand that they want to reward good, hard working home grown players and keep this team in as much intact as possible after last season's success, but this team still could not stop the edge runs, could not get pressure consistently on the quarterback, and even his what, 9 sacks, some of them were culmination of combination sacks where he was the 2nd one in and unneeded.

Bad move here me thinks.

17 hours ago, tsylvester said:

Why oh why? Ok, maybe he gets more consistent with another good motor guy in the rotation so that he can get rest. But if that is the case, is he worth all of that money?

I understand that they want to reward good, hard working home grown players and keep this team in as much intact as possible after last season's success, but this team still could not stop the edge runs, could not get pressure consistently on the quarterback, and even his what, 9 sacks, some of them were culmination of combination sacks where he was the 2nd one in and unneeded.

Bad move here me thinks.

I agree.

\He plays hard, yet seems like a #2 edge rusher to me....meaning he'd be great with a guy like Suggs in his prime on the opposite side.

The options are slim. If they get a good offer like oldno82 suggests, then trade him.

Otherwise, with a team that should be in the playoff hunt with high aspirations, then they have to bite the bullet for this year. They had a weak rush last year. With Judon gone, I don't want to imagine how weak it could be this year.