ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Orioles 2021

vmax

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! :bow:

BALTIMORE -- Move over, Iron Man. In 67 years of Orioles baseball, no rookie has hit more home runs than Ryan Mountcastle.

Mountcastle eclipsed Cal Ripken Jr.’s franchise record on Thursday, hitting his 29th of the season in Baltimore’s come-from-behind, walk-off, 3-2 win over the Yankees in 10 innings at Oriole Park. Mountcastle had since Sunday been sitting on Ripken’s record, which stood since 1982...Ryan Mountcastle sets Orioles rookie home run record (mlb.com)

In the 1stv few weeks of the season Moncastle was a head scratcher for me. He looked totally lost in the outfield but cool at the plate. He really grew and developed this season.

• 3 weeks later...

The season has mercifully ended with the O's getting the 1st pick in the draft. 

I'm amazed that I followed them all year. I probably watched about 20 games yet I followed the box scores everyday. That's more attention that I've given to the O's in 20 years. My love for them from way back in the past keeps carrying on. They are "Our Guys."