ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I got to try the new escalators

papasmurfbell

Image result for Twilight Zone Pictures Sad to see the Ravens program to keep their fans physically fit come to an end. 

Image result for Twilight Zone Pictures "Teleport to your seat? Set right in!"

I miss peeing in the troughs at Memorial stadium. They should bring that back.

A lot of money and good planning has been put into the stadium over the years and in my opinion, as a PSL holder, they continue to provide an excellent game day experience....and some damn good football.:gorave:

Image result for m&t bank stadiumImage result for photos ravens fansImage result for photos ravens fansImage result for photos ravens fans

M&T Bank Stadium – without a doubt – is where NFL excitement begins any given Sunday. And that's because Baltimore Ravens home games and M&T Bank Stadium have become synonymous with winning.

Ravens fans - proud of their Baltimore heritage - enjoy the latest in technology, including stunning high definition RavensVision video screens, a new high-density WiFi network and state-of-the-art concourse designs. Combined with extraordinary amenities, the game's excitement gives fans, friends and families an opportunity to enjoy the day together. With a capacity of 71,008, this impressive structure draws its design from the best of Baltimore's architecture.

Completed in 1998 at an estimated cost of $220 million, the stadium has 128 suites and 8,196 club seats. HOK architects designed both Oriole Park at Camden Yards and the Ravens' home. The latter was completed in less than 2 years and funded through a combination of proceeds generated from the sale of tax-exempt revenue bonds, debt service paid by lottery proceeds and the Ravens.

In November of 2013, the Baltimore Ravens, in partnership with the Maryland Stadium Authority, earned a LEED-certified "Gold" designation for M&T Bank Stadium from the U.S. Green Building Council. M&T Bank Stadium is the first existing outdoor professional sports facility in the United States – including all NFL and Major League Baseball stadiums – to receive USGBC's Gold rating. A LEED certification is recognized across the globe as the premier mark of achievement in green building.

M&T Bank Stadium | Baltimore Ravens – baltimoreravens.com

See the source imageSee the source image

Don't get me wrong Max, it is a great place to enjoy the game, I've always had a blast at the stadium, even in five layers in the cold of winter. It just would be nice to see a concert, even the olympics here if there was a retractable roof. It's too late now for one, but even with the $200 mil more spent back then, this city would have made it back by now.

As we all know, stadiums rarely make it past the payoff point before it gets demolished for the tax payers to buy another one....

If the seats were just a shade lighter the stadium would be very very good. Plus if they would have flyovers every quarter the experience would be better.

I'm not as young as I used to be but I still want weather to be part of the game.