ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 3 Ravens Vs Patriots

vmax

Lamar 18 for 29. 218 yards 4 TD's. 119.3 rating. 110 yards rushing 13.8 ypc. 1 TD. 
Who had Lamar on their fantasy team?

Jamison Hensley • 
 — Today at 4:02 PM
Last week, the Ravens allowed four TDs in their fourth-quarter meltdown to Miami.

Today, the Baltimore defense has produced three turnovers in the fourth quarter.
[4:03 PM]
Lamar Jackson is the 3rd player in NFL history to record four TD passes & 100 yards rushing in a single game.

He joins Cam Newton (2015) and Randall Cunningham (1990), per @ESPNStatsInfo.

Patrick Mekari will be fine, John Harbaugh said. Mekari is dealing with a sprained left ankle.

13 hours ago, tsylvester said:

I would.love to see them move Faelele to right tackle instead of Moses, if/when Merkari/Stanley come back. Dude has several pancake blocks and seemed to open up holes.

:thumbup: Yet for now he has to play RT a position he did not play in college. here's some real leadership and "I got your back" from Lamar on Faalele:  "You know, [Daniel] Faalele is a rookie, so I knew that was kind of happen to see where he was, but I guess one sack happened after that, and he just started dominating like he did in college. I didn't doubt him at all. None of us did. It was for Pat [Mekari]. Mekari left it out of the field for us, and the linemen said it; we was all dialed in, and shout out to Faalele because he stepped up major."

Lamar has the highest rating amoung QB's in the NFL at 119. He's #2 in QBR. #1 in touchdowns. He's the #4 rusher in the NFL with 243 yards and a league high 9.3 yards per carry. #6 in rushing TD's.

He's also the only reason that this isn't a 7 win team.

• Upvote 1