ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

WTF is oz doing

SidRogers

Welcome Sid!

We're all pulling our hair out. :)

Whats really hard on me, and I guess most fans, is we can't go to camp and see for ourselves if any of these new Ravens can get the job done.

Reid, Doss, Tory Smith, Jimmy Smith, Pollard, Allen, Kindle, Tyrod Taylor.

There are a ton of other players behind them who I know very little about.

Height, weight and speed doesn't tell me if they are football players....if the can play like a Raven.

So I'm in the dark as far as if the Ravens can increase or better the production that they lost in Mason, Heap and McGahee.

Can Foxworth play? I have serious doubts based on what I hear. I also hear there's some rookie CB who came out of nowhere who's on fire.

What about Webb? He just might be a man on a mission who will have us saying "Foxworth who?"

I can only talk about what the media tells us.

Not good enough for me.

So who did Ozzie fail to land?

Malcom Floyd...I would have felt worse if he was here.

The Bears center...Ksomething?...I think he would have been as great signing.

Heap...he was clutch and there's nobody out there who can replace him. Dickson and Pita have to find productive roles. A must.

Mason...very mixed feelings on this. He could get drives started or keep them going. Short yardage possesion type guy 37. Can only run a few routes.

His leadership is no good if the guys he leads can't get on the field because he's in their spot.

I saw an offense that only played 12 yards of the field because defenses did not have to look over their heads. That really hurt this team. So change was necessary.

Wilson wanted to be a starter and I guess for CAP reasons Ozzie let him go even though he was a better answer than Foxworth. We lost there.

Osi? He's not a 3/4 hybrid guy. The price was ridiculous for what he would produce here.

Asi? We'd be saying good bye to Ngata or Rice or Flacco or a ton of solid Ravens next year because he would have killed the CAP.

It's just change.

Out with the old. In with the new.

The unknown is scary for everybody.

Except for the players who now have their big chance to shine.

I like our signings so far at safety and fullback. Also, FA acquisitioms don't always equal production. If that was so we would have had a top 5 offense last year. We don't need a WR, but if we do get a vet, why not TJ? It's clear the guy can still play. We could use a DE, but honestly, it's not a need, we have talent in other areas that can cover up this weakness. My biggest concern is back-up QB and CB. I would like a QB that could step in for four games and at least go .500. There's got to be someone like that out there. CB,let's be hones't holy shit we need someone! Lol lol lol.

Leach will more then make up for it. It's also easier for a FB to help in pass protection because they are back a few more yards and can pretty much always get a shot at the guy who's coming in free. Having an extra TE on the line helps, but not to the extent of a FB, at least in my opinion.

Leach will more then make up for it. It's also easier for a FB to help in pass protection because they are back a few more yards and can pretty much always get a shot at the guy who's coming in free. Having an extra TE on the line helps, but not to the extent of a FB, at least in my opinion.

I sure hope so. Last year Dickson was having some real trouble pass blocking though I really think he has a lot of potential as a pass receiver/playmaker.