ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 15

deeshopper

I'd love to see one pass defended.

While the offense has issues too, the complete inability to stop the pass is killing any chance the Ravens would have had in this game.

I think SD has scored on every drive so far in this game.

Sorry, can't win like that.

They have...no punts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BallTMore

OK. I accepted that this wasn't going to be our day, but that FUCKING PASS JUST SET ME OFF?

WE ARE DOWN BY 90! THROW THE FUCKING BALL TO SOMEONE BESIDES RICE!

I know they are sitting back and playing pass, but god damn.

Joe does not look good today but the bigger culprit is the defense. They could have Johnny U in his prime and still be losing if the Chargers score every time.

Oh I see the defense as being the main reason we lose tonight, but Joe has been bad again. Who knows, if he is more on target early maybe things are different.

16 tds and 11 INTs for top 5 now.

Oh I see the defense as being the main reason we lose tonight, but Joe has been bad again. Who knows, if he is more on target early maybe things are different.

16 tds and 11 INTs for top 5 now.

It will be very intersting to see what the brass does with Flacco. He has been the best QB the Ravens have had, but it appears he can only take this team so far. IIn his 4th season, in a game like this, he needed to give us more than to play as poorly as everyone else.

More importantly, they really need to think about the QB situation. Flacco will never get better than he is, and that's not good enough.

You keep him until you can find a bonafide better option. If that means drafting another QB high if a promising one falls into our lap then that's what they should do.

Another issue is the Ravens always stressing they need to stop the run. Stop the run, stop the run, blah, blah, blah.

But this games proves that only stopping the run can't help you win games. If you can't stop the the long pass, 11.7 avg per pass for the Chargers, you can't do anything on defense.

They really, really need a way to stop these kinds of passing attacks where they sort of float balls deep to tall receivers.

Another issue is the Ravens always stressing they need to stop the run. Stop the run, stop the run, blah, blah, blah.

But this games proves that only stopping the run can't help you win games. If you can't stop the the long pass, 11.7 avg per pass for the Chargers, you can't do anything on defense.

They really, really need a way to stop these kinds of passing attacks where they sort of float balls deep to tall receivers.

I blame Ed reed for that. Everyone in the world knew what the chargers were going to try to do tonight. How did they succeed?