ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 11 Ravens vs Panthers

vmax

1 minute ago, papasmurfbell said:

And that is my point of being tested.

Well, in a sense they were tested and the defense passed with flying colors, 3 turnovers, major pressure on the picket, less than 2 yards per carry, and 3 pts.

This with an inept offense to back you up. They held a 3 pts lead

26 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Will KC, Mia, or Buf have as inept offense as Car has?

Miami and Buffalo did for a half each and that with a good portion of the defense out, or just coming back with injury & with our Smith.

Will they hold those teams to 3 pts? No, but I expect a better effort in the 2nd halves of those games, which would equal a win

29 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

I was shocked by how well UMD played.

Well they caught a team over looking them for the game next week plus down their best two runningbacks. In the end, they reverted back to the terrible MD they are... But a lot of teams either won on last second field goals or got blown out....

14 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Miami and Buffalo did for a half each and that with a good portion of the defense out, or just coming back with injury & with our Smith.

Will they hold those teams to 3 pts? No, but I expect a better effort in the 2nd halves of those games, which would equal a win

Mia will put up at least 14 in the first half.  They will put up more in the 2nd half.  Their D is pretty good at keeping our offense in check to some degree.

12 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Well they caught a team over looking them for the game next week plus down their best two runningbacks. In the end, they reverted back to the terrible MD they are... But a lot of teams either won on last second field goals or got blown out....

UMD has been pretty good this yr.  I will look at it as a building yr.  If they become a perennial 8 win team that is good.

5 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

UMD has been pretty good this yr.  I will look at it as a building yr.  If they become a perennial 8 win team that is good.

They never should have left the ACC, but that was mostly a basketball move to get away from Duke... They just can't get the depth they need to compete. 8 wins is easy in college if you schedule the little sisters of the poor for 4 or five games. Then beat the Big 10 West teams which is pretty much the same thing 😀

The Offense was horrible. 

And the D was great. Queen, Smith, Campbell, Humphry, Peters, JPP ... where was Oweh? He's done nothing this year.

Ravens (7-3)
Bengals (6-4)
Steelers (3-7)
Browns (3-7)

Edited by vmax