ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Off Season Calendar

vmax

Image result for Good Morning Go Ravens

The Ravens' offseason has begun. Here are the dates to put in your calendar.

February

Feb. 2 – East-West Shrine Bowl (Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas)

Feb. 4 – Senior Bowl (Hancock Whitney Stadium, Mobile, Ala.)

Feb. 5 – Pro Bowl Games (Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas)

Feb. 12 – Super Bowl (State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Ariz.)

Feb. 21 – The first day clubs can designate franchise or transition players.

Feb. 28-March 6 – NFL Scouting Combine (Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis)

March

March 7 – Deadline for clubs to designate franchise or transition players.

March 7 – College Pro Days begin.

March 7 – Beginning of when teams are permitted to host 30 draft-eligible, non-local players for facility visits, until April 19. Also beginning March 7, teams are allowed to being video or telephone interview with draft-eligible players through March April 26.

March 13-15 – Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2022 player contracts at 4 p.m. ET on March 15.

March 15 (prior to 4 p.m. ET) – Clubs must submit qualifying offers to restricted free agents. If a qualifying offer is not extended, those players will become unrestricted free agents at the start of the new league year.

March 15 (prior to 4 p.m. ET) – All clubs must be under the 2023 salary cap.

March 15 (4 p.m. ET) – The 2023 league year and free agency period begin. All player contracts expire at this time, and the trading period for 2023 begins. Clubs can also begin signing free agents.

March 26-29 – Annual League Meeting (Phoenix)

April

April 17 – Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs.

April 21 – Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign offer sheets.

April 26 – Deadline for Prior Club to exercise Right of First Refusal to Restricted Free Agents.

April 27-29 – 2023 NFL Draft (Kansas City, Missouri)

May

May 1 – Deadline for Clubs to exercise Fifth-Year Option for players selected in the first round of the 2020 Draft.

May 5-8 or May 12-15 – Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday on one of the two weekends following the Draft.

May 15 – Rookie Football Development Programs begin.

May 22-24 – Spring League Meeting, TBD location

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, oldno82 said:

Max, hope you're OK...haven't heard from you for a while.

Thanks! I'm good, just taking a break yet there is so much going on in Ravens world. I loved the Pro Bowl as far as getting my Ravens fix watching Huntley, Andrews, Ray, Humphry and Smith. I love Huntley's attitude. He looked good. Then again, he wasn't allowed to make a QB sneak at the 1-yard line. :nono:image0.jpg

I think that's why I've been away for a while too. We had that game almost won. We know what "Almost" means in the NFL. Right up there with "Potential." The Bengals made the play. That simple. 

Close but no cigar is beginning to get old.

FoOq11haIAAf67d.png

I really enjoyed 30 for 30. Not only were the Ravens dominating back then, but we were ruling on the ESPN message boards. Trolling was a blast back then. So many characters pounding the shit out of each other. :fishin:

I put up a great article by Zrebiec on the Romans gone thread. BTW...is anybody interviewing him?

Then we have the 587 bogus Lamar rumors. 

328994506_5746621532059124_8707755126581129087_n.png

531766_10200609704351339_1727883762_n.png

Glad you're back Max! Lots of potential stories in the air about OC and Lamar for sure, but nothing yet that we can hang our hat on.

As for Roman, I don't think any pro team has interviewed him at this point. But I don't know for sure.