ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pre-Camp Analysis

oldno82

Yep...I'm wondering who our LG and regular rotation of receivers will be especially. Also, cornerback depth.

And you're right...it will all come down to injuries. Health is the top concern especially with guys coming off significant injuries from last year.

Also would like us to come up with a better option for backup QB.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Pepe comes back soon, he showed signs last year when given the chance that he might be turning the corner.

Not sure why JK would be having knee issues now, an entire off season to rest the knee that after clean up surgery last year, looked good...

I don't know why JK is really on the PUP list. Hard to tell for sure whether he's just in Harbs' doghouse for not practicing during minicamp, for conducting a 'hold-in', or just still recovering after the really massive injury he had last year. I lean more towards the doghouse theory.

On 7/23/2023 at 1:51 AM, oldno82 said:

I don't know why JK is really on the PUP list. Hard to tell for sure whether he's just in Harbs' doghouse for not practicing during minicamp, for conducting a 'hold-in', or just still recovering after the really massive injury he had last year. I lean more towards the doghouse theory.

JK is a legend in his own mind.  I'm ready to move on from him.

Not a fan of the Gordon signing.

So the runningbacks had their little zoom meeting, a day later, Barclay signs a 1 year deal, max allowed, for a little over 900k more than his tender? 🤣

Oh and if he was willing to take that little bit extra, why turn down  the long term deal the Giants offered last month that was roughly 1 mil less than you wanted? But paid more per year than you signed for?

Harbs on Jk

Yeah, that’s a J.K. question,” Harbaugh said. “I wish it was a simple answer. There’s always a lot of things that go into football but there’s some complexity to it. We’re working through all that. J.K.’s working through it and I’m looking forward to when he’s out there.

In others words, only the shadow knows [cue creepy music]