ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Your ravens were IMPRESSIVE!

BengalBilly

I did not expect this result. Kudos to the fans that called for this victory. I'm so proud of the boys. Ngata-Animal. Suggs-Animal. Reed - you showed up today! Rice - Awesome. Flacco - Stud. The line played excellent. Dickson, Boldin...the list goes on and on. Imagine when Lee Evans starts making plays!

We beat the shit out of Ward today! It could not have gone any better all around.

I did not expect this result. Kudos to the fans that called for this victory. I'm so proud of the boys. Ngata-Animal. Suggs-Animal. Reed - you showed up today! Rice - Awesome. Flacco - Stud. The line played excellent. Dickson, Boldin...the list goes on and on. Imagine when Lee Evans starts making plays!

We beat the shit out of Ward today! It could not have gone any better all around.

I noticed you live in Pittsburgh you poor bastard. Well Ye shall have some shit to talk tomorrow! Be sure to rub it in deep and hard.

I saw a victory, but not one like this. The investment in the offensive line sure paid off. McKinnie was fantastic as I foretold, Oher clearly dominant at RT and Yanda a stud at RG. We've also now got Gurode who will be a stud fill-in if necessary at LG/C/RG. Evans didn't make any plans but if you watched closely enough you saw the attention he drew deep opening up space for Dickson, Boldin, and Rice.

A great season is a head ladies and gentleman.

The Cinny Bengals stuck it right up my ass no lube at all..

You bet against the Bengals at the Browns!?! Cleveland was giving up 6.5 points in the spread. That alone should have prompted a bet on Cincy.

I'm sure our friends at DawgBones.com would love to hear from you, Max. After all, we host their website for FREE!

Still baby sitting duneindawg I see.

Guest BallTMore

Got some dirty looks today! Won a bet with one of my co-workers - Ravens won so he has to buy donuts for everyone tomorrow :biggrin:

"And when you get dem doughnuts, the sign gotta say HOT!" -Herm Edwards

Got some dirty looks today! Won a bet with one of my co-workers - Ravens won so he has to buy donuts for everyone tomorrow :biggrin:

Don't let him cheap out on you. Make him get the filled ones, not glazed.