ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Rams coming to town

tsylvester

Just in time for Christmas, will they be naughty or nice? What do they have in their stockings? What goes up their chimney? Let us unwrap a few things, see how the Ravens can decorate for the Holiday.

Offensively, the Rams have started to gell over the past few weeks, but was that due to the teams they were playing? Anywho in Hooville can toss a snowball far, can run when conditions are right.

They currently sit 13th in the league in total offense, averaging 345 yards per game, 231 in the air, 114 on the ground, 22 pts per game. Stafford is completing 60% of his passes, 7.3 yards per, wirh 17 tds and 9 picks, he has been sacked 20 times. They are converting 40% on 3rd down, 60% on 4th.

Defensively, they are middle of the snow pack, 16th, allowing 330 total yards per game, 219 passing, 111 yards on the ground. They are allowing 21 pts per game. Teams are converting 3rd downs at a 40% clip against this group, 61 % on 4th down.

Yes, the Ravens have their work cut out for them, coming off an early winter slumber, they should be well rested and ready to take the fight to the Rams, prevent them from being the grinch who stole, oh, you get it. Here is to hoping we are all merry and bright when this is over. Ho-Ho-Ho!

• Like 1

Well you know what the Grinch did in the end? He brought all the presents back to Hooville. I take that to mean they'll cough up the game to us in the second half.

Course. the wind and rain may have something to do with this game too.

Oldno, 

yes, saw the Steelers game as well and their underachieving effort and the Pats rose to the occasion.  Hey, that’s todays NFL.

Unlike that game, the Rams are playing extremely well, have a terrific group of receivers and a Super Bowl winning QB.

in order for us to win, we will play at the top of our game - similar to effort vs the Lions and Seahawks.  If we do that, we can be successful tomorrow.  Less than that, Rams could pull out a victory.

Which Ravens team shows up ? I’m interested and excited to watch- hopefully the good guys show up and get the W 👍

4 hours ago, varaven45 said:

Oldno, 

yes, saw the Steelers game as well and their underachieving effort and the Pats rose to the occasion.  Hey, that’s todays NFL.

Unlike that game, the Rams are playing extremely well, have a terrific group of receivers and a Super Bowl winning QB.

in order for us to win, we will play at the top of our game - similar to effort vs the Lions and Seahawks.  If we do that, we can be successful tomorrow.  Less than that, Rams could pull out a victory.

Which Ravens team shows up ? I’m interested and excited to watch- hopefully the good guys show up and get the W 👍

Right. No doubt, the Rams are a good team, and we'll need a good effort in return to beat them. Weather will complicate matters, though to whose advantage is hard to say. Might be a nail biter.

Nice swing pass to Mitchel who gets to top speed quickly for 9

Naked boot, pass to Likely for a catch & run for 7

Mitchel to the right gets 1, 3rd and 2

Gus up the middle looked good but stopped short 4th and a long 1.

Good punt by Stout to the Rams 20, excellent coverage, 4 yard at best, return

Just now, papasmurfbell said:

I hate CBS coverage.  I recently heard CBS might be out of the NFL bidding.  They dont have the cash for the rights.   I just dont know who would grab the rights for the AFC.

I prefer CBS, better camera coverage, ABC/ESPN, Disney will pick it up, which sucks..