ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Houston comes to town

tsylvester

What a job all the way around, especially in the 2nd half. 3 Straight toucjdown drives, a defense that gave up 32 total yards in the 2nd half in real time, not counting the last 2 mins of the game.

Great adjustments by both sides of the ball.

And as we said earlier, Lamar was incredible, 73% completion, 175 yards passing, 100 rushing, 4 total touchdowns.

Have to wait and see on the injury front to Queen and Darby.

But wow.

In the Denver playoff game here, back in the 1st Super Bowl run, the Broncos offense never crossed midfield.

The defense this time around, the Texans never got into the redzone.

The defense only gave up 3 pts this time, the same as that game.

No, this defense is not as good as that historic one, pretty close, but this might be the best offense the franchise has ever had, including the Vinnie, Jackson, Alexander days...

Our defense was outstanding. Keeping the Texans to just 3 offensive points is quite the achievement when that same offense scored 45 just last week against the vaunted Browns defense. Roquan, Clowney, Madabuike, Green are having career years. Somehow I'd like to see us keep PQ and Clowney but I don't think we have the cap space to do it. Those 4 guys are irreplaceable, and next year's team is going to be the worse for them and MacDonald not being here.

Monken might be gone too...I'm hoping against hope that we can keep him too.

We're in a carpe diem mode right now, though. This is the most well-rounded team the Ravens have ever had and I'm really enjoying the ride.

GO RAVENS!

• Upvote 1