ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Nevermore

deeshopper

59 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

When he fired Roman, Wink... 😉

And when he added Monken and MacDonald.

I didn't like Monken's game plan for the playoff game, but there's no doubt he improved this offense a lot from what it was in the past. I didn't like the way KC trucked on down the field on their opening TD drive, but MacDonald adjusted for the rest of the game.

Those 2 guys made a huge difference in the team this year.

And Harbaugh learned from his past mistake of relying too much on analytics and went with his coaching instincts more over the last half of the season.

This has been a very successful franchise due to Bisciotti, DaCosta(and Newsome), and Harbs for a long, long time. Few teams have had the success this franchise has enjoyed.

Now things are going to get difficult due to us having so many free agents and limits of our cap space. That doesn't negate what's been achieved here in the past.

This is when the real fans come out and support the team while they re-load. That doesn't mean we won't criticize a move here and there, but it's obvious this team will be back sooner rather than later.

We have a franchise qb on offense and a franchise leader on defense in Smith. Those are 2 good building blocks for the future.

It's easy to be on the bandwagon when they're going lights out, now we'll see how many can stand by during the re-tuning the team has to do.

1 hour ago, oldno82 said:

And Harbaugh learned from his past mistake of relying too much on analytics and went with his coaching instincts more over the last half of the season.

This has been a very successful franchise due to Bisciotti, DaCosta(and Newsome), and Harbs for a long, long time. Few teams have had the success this franchise has enjoyed.

We have a franchise qb on offense and a franchise leader on defense in Smith. Those are 2 good building blocks for the future.

When did he go with instincts?  On the red flags?  What did he do?

Yeah if you want to measure up against the Vegas' and Chicagos sure we are better but that is not the measuring stick I want to be judged by.  

Do we have a franchise QB?  We have a guy who throws the ball but his accuracy sucks and his instincts are bad.  

28 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

When did he go with instincts?  On the red flags?  What did he do?

Yeah if you want to measure up against the Vegas' and Chicagos sure we are better but that is not the measuring stick I want to be judged by.  

Do we have a franchise QB?  We have a guy who throws the ball but his accuracy sucks and his instincts are bad.  

I disagree. Harbs stopped going for the first-down on 4th all the time when it was under 3 yards to go based on the analytics and went with his own coaching judgement. And, yes we have a franchise qb---geez the guy is going to get his second MVP award in 5 years and he led this team awesomely through the middle to end of the season and against the Texans! Did he lose to Mahomes? Yes. He lost to the best quarterback in the league right now who's also a 2-time MVP. And he almost pulled it out until Flowers in his exuberance to score lost the ball on the 1 foot line.

You have such personal animosity to Harbaugh for reasons I can't fathom that it clouds your whole outlook on the Ravens. When they were winning big this year you were nowhere to be found. They lose a game and up you pop you to spew your dissension and demoralization.

I won't bother responding to this line of irrational hatred again.

37 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Ben Johnson turned down the Seahawks and Commandos, to stay with Detroit.

I hope Mike Mc does the same to stay here.

I hope so too but the Seahawks are going to give McD a live interview. I believe it might even be today. Keep your fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, oldno82 said:

I disagree. Harbs stopped going for the first-down on 4th all the time when it was under 3 yards to go based on the analytics and went with his own coaching judgement. And, yes we have a franchise qb---geez the guy is going to get his second MVP award in 5 years and he led this team awesomely through the middle to end of the season and against the Texans! Did he lose to Mahomes? Yes. He lost to the best quarterback in the league right now who's also a 2-time MVP. And he almost pulled it out until Flowers in his exuberance to score lost the ball on the 1 foot line.

You have such personal animosity to Harbaugh for reasons I can't fathom that it clouds your whole outlook on the Ravens. When they were winning big this year you were nowhere to be found. They lose a game and up you pop you to spew your dissension and demoralization.

I won't bother responding to this line of irrational hatred again.

Turdy went on 4th down every time bc he didnt want to have to make a call.  Is he making the call on 4th and ? or is someone else?  His red flags suck.  He has learned nothing there.  
I was posting regularly all season.  You can search for my posts.  They lost the game just how I said you can beat them.  

Sure they have a franchise QB if you want a Cousins, McNabb, Ryan type of guy.  Who cares if he has 2 MVPs? Other guys who have at least 2 won a SB by the 2nd one.  Question.  Do you think if a few plays before Zay fumbled that if the ball had been thrown accurately and on time to him and he wasnt waiting for it there would have been a TD scored and no taunting call?  Who threw that ball on that play?  Oh yeah the inaccurate franchise QB.  If a DC wants to keep your QB in the pocket and make him throw you dont have a franchise QB.  Also Mahomes didnt play against Lamar.  The defense did.  They stopped him bc he is basic as a QB.