Who they see us drafting

MISSOURI • SR • 6'5" / 296 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Baltimore
PROSPECT RNK
138th
POSITION RNK
13th

Darius Robinson will be one of the biggest risers over the next few weeks. He is a powerful prospect who has some shock in his hands and is valuable as a run defender.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/nfl-mock-draft-commanders-oc-kliff-kingsbury-gets-qb-but-its-not-caleb-williams-steelers-cowboys-add-ots/

Seems like a reach.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2024-nfl-mock-draft-senior-bowl

30 Baltimore Ravens: DI Byron Murphy, Texas

62 Baltimore Ravens: CB Renardo Green, Florida State

https://walterfootball.com/draft2024charlie_1.php?rbTop

30  Baltimore Ravens: Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma 

The Ravens could use some youth on the offensive line.

The 6-foot-7, 328-pound Guyton is said to be an athletic freak with a special combination of size, speed and length. He started five games in 2022 for the Sooners after starting out his career at TCU. In 2021, he played offensive tackle and h-back with the Horned Frogs. Team sources say Guyton has all the ability, although needs to get more consistent. They have said Guyton is a good kid, but immature. Guyton possesses a lot of upside to grow as he gains experience. Multiple team sources said Guyton has first-round potential and think he could be a riser for the 2024 NFL Draft.

62  Baltimore Ravens: Marist Liufau, LB, Notre Dame 

The Ravens could lose Patrick Queen in free agency. Here’s a linebacker to go with Roquan Smith.

The 6-foot-2, 239-pound Liufau impressed team sources in 2023, recording 44 tackles, three sacks and a forced fumble. As a first-year starter in 2022, he collected 51 tackles, an interception, .5 sacks and a pass defended. Liufau missed the 2021 season with an injury. Pro evaluators said they love how Liufau is extremely fast and athletic. They labelled his instincts as good but not great, but noted he is very violent and can play stacked or rush the quarterback. They shared they feel Liufau is a different kind of player with an exceptional skill set. He has three-down starter ability and upside for the NFL.

94  Baltimore Ravens: Jonathon Brooks, RB, Texas 

With J.K. Dobbins struggling to stay healthy, the Ravens could use more youth at running back.

In 2023, Brooks was a tough runner for the Longhorns, averaging 6.1 yards per carry for 1,139 yards and 10 touchdowns. He also notched 25 receptions for 286 yards and one touchdown. The 6-foot, 207-pounder is a strong back who has quickness and some athleticism.

I love what Im reading about the first 2 prospects.  Brooks seems pretty light for 6 ft.  

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmpp, Liufau is a reach, they already have "him" on the roster, a better version of him in Simpson, who has instincts and now, experience.

Brooks tends to disappear at times, is not that great with catching the ball out of the backfield, though he can and can develop those hands. Not sold on him.

Guyton is a huge reach and risk, yes, size, some athletism, but does he have the drive? The fact that they call him immature should scare you.

I'm not sure Murphy will be there when the Ravens pick, if he is, a solid pick if Madebeke leaves.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.nfl.com/news/dan-parr-2024-nfl-mock-draft-1-0

Pick

Florida State · WR · Junior

Sure a need but nit that big.

https://sports.yahoo.com/2024-nfl-mock-draft-with-combine-looming-qbs-go-1-2-3-and-michigans-jj-mccarthy-goes-to-the-shanahan-tree-213603057.html

30. Baltimore Ravens  Graham Barton, OL, Duke

Offensive line is one of the few holes the Ravens have and they could plug a few of them by selecting Barton. He played left tackle at a high level, but his size may have teams trying to put him at guard — where he still projects to play well at the next level. He could very quickly become their Kevin Zeitler replacement and solidify the line for years to come.

30. Baltimore Ravens: Darius Robinson, DL, Missouri

One of the better 'tweeners in this year's draft class, Robinson seems like the kind of player the Ravens would be able to slot into their system and help him find immediate success. If the Ravens lose Justin Madubuike to free agency, they'll be looking for grind-it-out pass-rush help up front.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/02/15/post-super-bowl-mock-draft-first-round-quarterbacks-williams-maye-daniels#gid=ci02d5ff29500a255a&pid=30-baltimore-ravens

30. Baltimore Ravens

Team Needs: OL, DL, CB

DL Jer’Zhan Newton, Illinois

For years, the Ravens have been one of the NFL’s best when it comes to finding value in the draft, especially as it pertains to stocking up on top talent in the trenches on both sides of the ball. They do both again here, landing an undersized (6'2", 295 pounds) but dominant force for the interior of their defensive front in Newton, who could easily come off the board much earlier.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/2024-nfl-mock-draft-patriots-seahawks-among-six-teams-selecting-first-round-qbs

30. Baltimore Ravens - WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

I didn't love the Ravens' game plan against the Chiefs and thought they should've run the ball more. But you also need to have the ability to run play action with guys who can create at wide receiver and win 50-50 balls. Coleman checks those boxes. 

Coleman I like a lot, very good skill set. Multi sport player in high-school helped to mold his game.

Not a true burner, but he can out run many,looking forward to seeing his 30 time, I'm guessing 4.5-4.9

But, he has tremendous hands, and if he can play in the pros the way he does in college, with attitude, using his size and strength, he could be a special talent.

46 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Coleman I like a lot, very good skill set. Multi sport player in high-school helped to mold his game.

Not a true burner, but he can out run many,looking forward to seeing his 30 time, I'm guessing 4.5-4.9

But, he has tremendous hands, and if he can play in the pros the way he does in college, with attitude, using his size and strength, he could be a special talent.

Q like?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2024-nfl-mock-draft-bucs-replace-baker-mayfield-as-five-qbs-go-in-round-1-brock-bowers-falls-outside-top-15/

Pick 30

PENN STATE • JR • 6'3" / 254 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Baltimore
PROSPECT RNK
18th
POSITION RNK
4th

Ravens go best player available here, and that just so happens to be another Penn State pass rusher in Chop Robinson. He reunites with Odafe Oweh as Baltimore improves its pass-rush depth.

I am not liking all the Penn St picks.

https://walterfootball.com/draft2024_1.php

Baltimore Ravens: Tallies Fuaga, OT, Oregon State 

The Ravens could stand to bolster their guards. Lamar Jackson was the MVP when he had Marshal Yanda blocking for him.

Tallies Fuaga may have to move to guard in the NFL.

Baltimore Ravens: Jermaine Burton, WR, Alabama 

The Ravens could use another receiver with Odell Beckham Jr. being a short-term option.

Jermaine Burton didn’t produce at Georgia, but bad quarterback play hurt him.

Baltimore Ravens: Ro Torrence, CB, Arizona State 

The Ravens have some weaknesses in the secondary that must be addressed.

Ensign Ro Torrence is a big cornerback, but comes with some speed question marks.

I like where they are going with this mock.

The O-line, particularly tackle, needs to be the priority unless a great BPA drops to our pick. Unlikely to find a starting LT as far down as we are drafting, so going for a BPA is probably what will happen. It's hard to draft for need at any pick out of the top 10 so you've just got to go with the flow.

Has anybody heard if Keaton Mitchel will make it back in time for camp?

Q like, maybe, IF he can translate his college play, perhaps better than Q

I agree papa about PSU players, pass rushers to be more exact.

They build their number off a weak schedule, disappear when they finally play a good team.

I like Burton, plays with an edge but he too tends to disappear in games when he is not featured.

Bad qb play at Georgia hurt him? Hardly, they won back to back Championships because of their qb play. Who ever wrote that is a dolt

As for Fuqga, solid player, the write is a bit disingenuous, Lamar was MVP  this past season without Yanda 😀

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/cummings-7-round-2024-nfl-mock-draft-february-17/

30) Baltimore Ravens: Jared Verse, EDGE, Florida State

With multiple free agents at EDGE and a major scheme transition on the way, the Ravens may need a scheme-transcendent infusion in the 2024 NFL Draft. Jared Verse qualifies.

Verse’s high-level run defense ability ensures he won’t be a liability on any down, and he has the burst, violent energy, power, and twitch to rush from 2-point or 4-point stances.

62) Baltimore Ravens: Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

Troy Franklin may need to acclimate to NFL physicality, but he has the athletic profile of a prime Robbie Anderson and can be utilized in various ways in Todd Monken’s scheme.

93) Baltimore Ravens: Jeremiah Trotter Jr., LB, Clemson

In the Ravens’ scheme, where he’s freed up to explode downhill and attack as a blitzer, Jeremiah Trotter Jr would flourish while also providing early-down value.

130) Baltimore Ravens
MarShawn Lloyd, RB, USC

133) Baltimore Ravens
Zak Zinter, OG, Michigan

163) Baltimore Ravens
Jowon Briggs, DT, Cincinnati

225) Baltimore Ravens
Ryan Cooper Jr., DB, Oregon State

247) Baltimore Ravens
Mike Edwards, OT, Campbell

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/story/2024-02-16/2024-nfl-mock-draft-caleb-williams-tops-two-round-projections-after-the-super-bowl

30. Baltimore (13-4) — Troy Fautanu, OL, Washington, Jr.

Starting guards John Simpson and Kevin Zeitler will both be free agents in March. Fautanu’s heavy hands and impressive athleticism has been on display at tackle for the Huskies the last two seasons, but less-than-ideal arm length might cause a team to kick him inside at the next level. Regardless, he has Pro Bowl-level talent. Top needs: G, DL, WR

62. Baltimore — Ja’Lynn Polk, WR, Washington, So.

https://theathletic.com/5263647/2024/02/12/nfl-mock-draft-2024-three-rounds/

30. Baltimore Ravens: Ennis Rakestraw Jr., CB, Missouri

An intense, physical corner who likes to hit, Rakestraw can give up some ground with his deep speed but also can be a terror underneath. Health is a concern, though, and he missed the Senior Bowl with a core injury. Tackle or WR could be on the table for Baltimore, too.

62. Baltimore Ravens: Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan

93. Baltimore Ravens: Braelon Allen, RB, Wisconsin

https://www.drafttek.com/2024-NFL-Mock-Draft/2024-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round-1b.asp

30 Baltimore

Jordan Morgan
Arizona
OT
Reach/Value:

Height:
6'5"
Weight:

Jordan Morgan is once again available at pick #30. Jordan Morgan is once again selected by the Baltimore Ravens. Some corners (Kamari Lassiter) and receivers (Troy Franklin) might cause Baltimore to second-guess this selection, but offensive line should be the team's #1 need heading into the offseason.

Morgan shows a lot of good things on tape in both the pass game and the run game (of course, the ladder might not matter if Baltimore again chooses to run the ball six times in a championship game...sigh.) There is still lots of talk about him moving to guard; personally, I don't feel that the Ravens even fully need to know what his future position is when they select him at #30. He's a guy you simply want blocking for your quarterback -- you'll find a spot for those players. We'll see him later this month at the NFL Combine.
62 Baltimore

Kalen King
Penn State
CB
Reach/Value:

Height:
5'11"
Weight:

93 Baltimore

Bucky Irving
Oregon
RB
Reach/Value:

Height:
5'9"
Weight:

131 Baltimore

Brandon Coleman
TCU
OG
Reach/Value:

Height:
6'5"
Weight:

164 Baltimore

Jarrian Jones
Florida State
CBN
Reach/Value:

Height:
6'0"
Weight:

226 Baltimore (Trade)

Logan Lee
Iowa
DL5T
Reach/Value:

Height:
6'5"
Weight:

248 Baltimore

Jalen Green
James Madison
EDGE
Reach/Value:

Height:
6'1"
Weight:

Well, I have doubts about Franklin's frame. Aggressive NFL corners might find it easy to keep him contained. Could be why he was hot/cold during games last season.

I don't know what capital we'd have to trade, but it might be worth trading up in round one to get a starter at LT.

1 hour ago, papasmurfbell said:

So at 30 he is to high?

Heck no, pending who else, other positions of need, were there at 30.

He is a top 6 or 7 for pick 30 if ya get my drift.

I would trade up in the 2nd to nab him, especially if the team loses a corner or two in free agency/salary cap purge

1 hour ago, oldno82 said:

Well, I have doubts about Franklin's frame. Aggressive NFL corners might find it easy to keep him contained. Could be why he was hot/cold during games last season.

I don't know what capital we'd have to trade, but it might be worth trading up in round one to get a starter at LT.

I wouldn't trade up in the 1st, too costly for what talent is there. Now a trade up in round 2, 3 4, sure, not as costly and better talent for the cost.

Glad to see Agholar re-signed. He's not a game breaker, but his steady veteran presence is a help.

If they stay healthy, Bateman, Flowers, and Agholar might make up the core of the receiver wide receiver room.

We could use one more good receiver but we also have other priorities.

14 minutes ago, oldno82 said:

Me too if he could start for us and contribute right away.

What about OT's though. We're hurting there.

We are hurting all over the line.  I hope they can draft someone at 30 who can play OK LT as a rookie.  If not Makerii will be the guy and that spells disaster.  Both guards are FA and we will probably lose at least 1.  But OG is doable as a mid round pick.  We might have to bite the bullet and ride out a bad Stanley for 24.  In that case get the best guard available.

Stanley is likely getting one more year, while he played better, certainly not at the level he is being paid.

Guard I think will be fine, they are working on a deal with Zeilter and have Vorhees who will be ready.

They do need tackle no doubt, someone to take over for Stanley when it will it be better, cap wise, to cut him next year. Also Moses, bring him back? Either way, at his age, right tackle is another need.

The big fella just doesn't seem to be able to handle speed rushers, but with his size and run blocking, plus still on his rookie deal, he is worth keeping around for shortyardage and goal line dutites.

There are a few good, not great, but good tackles in the draft, the Ravens should be able to at least fix the right tackle

Some not so good news from the Ravens website

The Ravens did not sign Zeitler to an extension before yesterday's deadline, meaning his deal is voided and he will become a free agent. The same is true for running back Gus Edwards, safety Geno Stone and cornerback Rock-Ya Sin.  By not extending them, the Ravens will reportedly have approximately $8.5 million in dead money on the 2024 salary cap. Zeitler carries a $4 mil dead money hit, so resigning him now would not be a good cap move.