ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mason

RavensDomination

Beaten twice in as many weeks by his old team! :D I loved how he was boo'd after each of his three measly receptions. I wasn't at the Jets game so I am not sure if it was the same there, but I couldn't help but wonder what he thought when he heard that.

Does anyone know if he was on 105.7 this morning? I tried to listen to their stream but it wasn't working. I wonder if he won't be cut when Johnson returns after hearing rumors of the Jets maybe cutting him before the trade went down.

I do feel a bit sorry for Mason. He was a very good servant for the Ravens and gave his all. If it wasn't for a bit of whining he would be a hero here. It's a pity as he deserves better. On the other hand he did have to go and run his mouth off when he joined the Jets, so this ones for you Mason.....BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do feel a bit sorry for Mason. He was a very good servant for the Ravens and gave his all. If it wasn't for a bit of whining he would be a hero here. It's a pity as he deserves better. On the other hand he did have to go and run his mouth off when he joined the Jets, so this ones for you Mason.....BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERVANT?? really?

I am not surprised he was boo'd. If you consider some of his antics over the years it was to be expected.

I always had the feeling, ever since him whining about Clayton's increasing number of catches in I think 2007, that he cared more about his personal stats than he did about doing what's best for the team to win.

Mason was our only consistent receiver for his entire tenure here. I don't think anyone would debate that. He played hurt and played tough. On the field I had no problem with him at all, he was a very solid, tough possession receiver.

The problems I and many other fans have with him is the off the field antics and overall attitude. Anyone who went to the Carolina game last year saw his antics in full display as he repeteadly tried to engage Flacco in an argument on the sidelines (per A. Wilson he was "upset about Flacco not throwing him the ball quickly enough"). Who could forget when he laughed after dropping what would have more than likely been a game winning TD against the Steelers back in 09? Or how about after the most crushing loss in Ravens history (Colts playoff game at home) he complained about being "underappreciated?"

As a player, I have a lot of respect for Mason. As a person, I think he is a whiny little bitch.