ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Now I'm itching for our turn!

Jungletiger

Remember... we have 5 wins in a row. The ONLY team in the NFL that concerns me is Green Bay. They are complete, a total team.

The Packers can beat us.

This is fair to say...

Split the next two games, and the Bengals will be taken seriously,” wrote PFT.com’s Mike Florio. ”Win them both, and it’ll be time to start talking about the Bengals as a potential No. 1 seed. Lose both, however, and the Bengals will be viewed as a group of overachievers who benefited from a fairly soft schedule in the early part of the season.”

This is fair to say...

Split the next two games, and the Bengals will be taken seriously,” wrote PFT.com’s Mike Florio. ”Win them both, and it’ll be time to start talking about the Bengals as a potential No. 1 seed. Lose both, however, and the Bengals will be viewed as a group of overachievers who benefited from a fairly soft schedule in the early part of the season.”

I see a split at the worst.

Remember... we have 5 wins in a row. The ONLY team in the NFL that concerns me is Green Bay. They are complete, a total team. The Packers can beat us.
Remember... we have 5 wins in a row. The ONLY team in the NFL that concerns me is Green Bay. They are complete, a total team. The Packers can beat us.

With a rookie QB and WR you're that confident? They've never played a playoff game. They've never played an NFL game that mattered. Hmmmmmm.

With a rookie QB and WR you're that confident? They've never played a playoff game. They've never played an NFL game that mattered. Hmmmmmm.

Why did you quote me twice? You make it sound as if I have a stuttering problem. And as far as confidence, yeah, I do.

Didnt mean to quote twice my bad lol. Guess I have the same purple glasses, but it tough for rooks to have success without a huge supporting cast.

Dalton does have a pretty good supporting cast. WR A.J. Green, RB Cedric Benson, TE Jermaine Gresham, WR Jerome Simpson, RB Brian Leonard, RB Bernard Scott, an OL that has shown excellent protection, not to mention a top five defense to keep feeding them the ball.

Those stats are against playing only 2 teams with a winning record and that cannot be ignored. Sure they'll be good against weak competition.

The fact of the matter is tht against that competition, the Bengals have a 21st ranked passing offense and 22nd ranked rushing.

The defensive numbers are a smoke screen...they have faced only 1 offense ranked in the top 20.

The line has protected Dalton well and his quick release certainly helps.

Those stats are against playing only 2 teams with a winning record and that cannot be ignored. Sure they'll be good against weak competition.

Back the wagon up max. The Bengals played a great game against the 'Niners who are a VERY good team. Only lost by five early in the season. I will admit we should have never lost against the Broncos, but games like that happen to every team each season.

17-17 in the 3rd quarter. We're playing a top team in the entire NFL. The Bengals are for real.

We have played them as tough as your Ravens did.