ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ground Game better bring their A Game

cravnravn

I know. I looked at it myself before I posted that, because of what I said about the forecast from yesterday. I guarantee you that it will change once more before the weekend.

Meteorologists know how to forecast the weather and tell you what's coming, but they rarely know what day it'll happen this far in advance.

A study I read last stated that weathermen can predict the weather with almost 100% accuracy for the next 90 minutes. Theoretically they should be able to go beyond that but it doesnt usually work that way and they are not sure why. So anything longer than a day or two really is just a guess, albeit a educated one.

A study I read last stated that weathermen can predict the weather with almost 100% accuracy for the next 90 minutes. Theoretically they should be able to go beyond that but it doesnt usually work that way and they are not sure why. So anything longer than a day or two really is just a guess, albeit a educated one.

:lol: You make it hard when I can't tell whether or not you're serious.

:lol: You make it hard when I can't tell whether or not you're serious.

For some reason that makes me laugh. I was serious about the study I read, though I may be describing it poorly.

I hate weathermen, always have.

For some reason that makes me laugh. I was serious about the study I read, though I may be describing it poorly.

I hate weathermen, always have.

I've been saying all day, if were as incorrect and messed up as much as weathermen in our jobs, we'd be fired.

Saturday during the day will be 51 and showery, then as the game starts the winds will pick up and temps will fall into the 30's during the night, winds will gust to 28 mph, there will be a great wailing, fans will set their heads on fire, throngs will leap into the Cumberland river.....:)