ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Did Anybody Notice?

oldno82

We finally added some speed to the equation. Obviously the 2 deep thorws to Smith helped score or set up TDs, but even when Smith wasn't the target, he opened things underneath. Boldin's TD is a perfect example. I've said it before and i'll say it again, the more we can connect on those go routes for Smith, the more teams have to respect it, the better our offense will be. Flacco just needs to be more accurate on the deep passes like he was in this game.

We finally added some speed to the equation. Obviously the 2 deep thorws to Smith helped score or set up TDs, but even when Smith wasn't the target, he opened things underneath. Boldin's TD is a perfect example. I've said it before and i'll say it again, the more we can connect on those go routes for Smith, the more teams have to respect it, the better our offense will be. Flacco just needs to be more accurate on the deep passes like he was in this game.

Yea that is what has killed us in the past...having a bunch of possession receivers. Bengals could cover them one on one, safeties would cheat up, and we couldn't move the ball. Having Smith take the top off the defense changes everything.