ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Wild Card Weekend

vmax

17-10 at the half.

Fosters running, Yates doesn't look too shabby, and both teams are moving the ball down the field.

I told my son it would come down to the costly turnover and Dalton made it. Yates had a fantastac grab off Daltons low release and ran it in for the go ahead TD.

Difference in the game.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Dee! Didn't know we had a Wild Card Weekend thread but I'm glad we do because I'm watching and running my yap on all of them.

All the Ravens have to do to win is stop Foster. They did in their first game with the Texans...15 carries for 49 yards...3.3 ypc.

Plus...Yates will be holding his helmit like Dalton was because he won't be able to hear or think at the Bank.

"My game is limited."

HowdyDoody.jpg

You're fine Max. Your posts came first; I created the thread after you. I forgot to do it earlier in the week.

th_strangelove_sm2.jpg"]That's ok Dee. I know you were busy solving world hunger, the global economies and the ecology crisis....can't do it all at once."

Edited by vmax

This brand of football is not very appearling to me. I prefer the Houston, Cinci game earlier

It puts me to sleep. I can't stand watching no tackling MoFo's.

Oh wait...I was just watching the Bengals.

All I got to say is, I hope to hell New Orleans dosent make it to the SB, Indy is a Dome and those Mo'Fo's look good in a Dome.

And a s far as the Bengals go, if Mikey Brown drafts some O-Line and another DB they will be set, that team can move the ball, the pick 6 broke their back..But this just adds pressure on our FO to replace our MLB & Safety to keep up with the Bengals, they are going to be good for years if they play their cards right with those picks.

So who do we pick Today?

I think Coughlan will come up with the perfect game plan for the Falcons. But will his players execute it?

As for that other game?????

20111216_tebowing_fix.jpg

Edited by vmax

Guest BallTMore

I've been debating the steelers game.

It would be great to get them out of the way, however, Pittsburgh probably gives us the best shot at hosting the afcc game. We can beat the Steelers again, the roles are reversed, we are now in their head.

Odds are Pittsburgh wins running away so this is probably moot