ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Too Wierd

vmax

How about the fact that the guy who's renowned for writing John 3:16 on his eye black just happened to throw for 316 yards on Sunday in the Broncos win?

John_316_Tim_Tebow_Stats_Steelers_Eye_Black.jpg

UPDATE 2:50 p.m. ET: OK, so we're not quite done yet. As our brilliant commenters point out below, Tebow completed 10 passes. That means he averaged 31.6 yards per pass. His final pass was to Thomas who just happens to have been born on Christmas Day. (!)

Oh and this: the Steelers-Broncos game was the most-watched wild-card game since 1988. In the final quarter-hour, the overnight rating was 31.6. Weird stuff man, weird stuff.

As it turns out, the lone interception thrown in the game on Sunday night came from Ben Roethlisberger. What down and distance were involved when he threw it? Third and 16. Of course.

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/34284646

Keep that shit in the churches and synagogues, I hope he gets his neck broke Sunday

A comment and a question.

Comment: Classy!

Question: Wouldnt you like him to play well this week for the possiblity of a home AFC championship?

Religion is kinda like little league baseball, its great for the kids until the grown ups get involved and screw it up.

Ravens 34 Texans 16

A comment and a question.

Comment: Classy!

Question: Wouldnt you like him to play well this week for the possiblity of a home AFC championship?

Caus Im tired of hearing about Teblow..And to be perfectly honest with you the last person I want to see step foot in the ATM is John Effin Elway..Hes right up there with idiot irsay in my book.