ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Championship Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys... here is my plan for 2nd half.... On d, only rush 4 and try to have ben beat us by staying in the pocket. They are pickin up the blitz and we cant afford getting beat deep. On offense, we need more managable 3rd downs and easier options for flacco to throw too. Keep running and open up the play action.

Guest BallTMore

How ugly is this game? Think Cardinals fans are saying, "We can beat the shit out of these teams!"

I would be.

I'm amazed we're still in this game.

I've got to go. The Ravens need me to play CB in the second half.

Whew, we got to halftime. It's a new game boys. We are down only 6 and get the ball at half. Lets hope Cam and Rex can make the necessary adjustments and Harbaugh can get these guys fired up. We need to start this half off with a good return to establish field position.

Flacco needs to pay more attention to the goddamn game clock.

That was a precious time-out.

The play was destined to fail, McGahee subbed out late, then Flacco took his sweet ass time to the line. Do we take the five yards to back us up to the 14, or do we use a timeout? That one might come back to bite us, or those five yards might be critical in the game of field position.

The Steelers are just making some incredible plays in pass coverage.

All they have to worry about is 2 guys...Mason and Clayton.

Take them out and Joe has nowhere to go because the rest are in blocking and pass protecting.

That's the gameplan..plain and simple and it's working.